is this even legal?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Skrillex

is this even legal?

Post by Skrillex »

a guy, every night fucking us at ilshenar, this time was a colored cu, not very good, just want to take the pictures, i know who is the guy, but the question is, is this even legal? nothing cant do about this? people disrespecting just fucking other people for fun,not "killing cus" like he said
Attachments
Skrillax_3-1_02.23-6.jpg
Skrillax_3-1_02.23-6.jpg (227.97 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
Skrillax_3-1_02.23-2.jpg
Skrillax_3-1_02.23-2.jpg (229.26 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
Skrillax_3-1_02.23-1.jpg
Skrillax_3-1_02.23-1.jpg (229.69 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Skrillex

Re: is this even legal?

Post by Skrillex »

pa los españolitos que vean esto, no somos ya mayorcitos pa andar con esto en un server como demise? los pikes los dejais en casita y no jodais a los demás shurrs
Skrillex#5409

SrCreosota

Post by SrCreosota »

Yes he do it everynight to all people, in rules of shard it is ilegal in trammel zone.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

If he is just farming the cu's it is not illegal. Unless he specifically is going out of his way to grief you. Even then, it is kind of a grey area and hard to prove. Also requires any kind of staff to be logged in to manage it. Don't worry though, im pushing for a staff overhaul, less vague rules, and a fix to the connection issues. If we come together as a community, voice our opinions respectably, and provide proof if issues like these, we can make demise great again!
Mizernik

Post by Mizernik »

If he is there to farm offers him lets say 5k not to kill it. If not accept it then he insulting you and that is not good
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

He is not farming already, he is hide there, if a colored cu appear and u try to tame it, he come and kill .
Skrillex#5409

fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

I run into this guy all the time, just a huge asshole
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Yep. He magic arrow spams your tames and if he can't get you to die he will kill them in front of you. Last time he did this to me, I came back while he was mid-tame (I had farmed for like 2 hours and got a pure black to spawn) - had to kill it because the guy is relentless.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
hrs024 likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

You take his skills and use them against him
I take over 50% of his gold

I let him provoke things and I attack what he just provoked that and along with him having to be constantly moving around he can't loot everything. He runs around and I stealth over when the corpse goes public

I also give him false hope when he is low on HP, poisoned and calmed. He thinks I'm going to cure him. Sometimes I do most times I don't
He has learned to go to the gate to rez I told I only have 69.9 magery and can't rez

If he tries to tame a cu the cu dies

What he is doing is legal, a dick move but legal

To the OP
Is it legal for a player to be able to hit a monster/cu with arrows/bolts and said creature not have a way to attack the player attacking it?

(Before you answer you might want to ask your guild mates first)
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Maybe he/she is just roleplaying. How else is a legendary demoralizer supposed to act?
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

I remember Beertje being notoriously known for this when colored hiryus were a thing. Search the old forums for his name and you will see a similar gripe. Nothing illegal about it unless things have changed.
Legacy likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Mister Pink wrote:I remember Beertje being notoriously known for this when colored hiryus were a thing. Search the old forums for his name and you will see a similar gripe. Nothing illegal about it unless things have changed.
Beertje from the guild COS. Citizens of Skara

Old forums are down ............

.......AGAIN
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

as far as iv heard from staff and long time players... this is not illegal at all =[ only thing you can do is find a way to shame him into not doing it, and if one has no shame... good luck
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
SrCreosota

Post by SrCreosota »

It is "harassment" i think, all time fuck in trammel zone, Everytime to tamming it come this kid to kill cusidhe, i think he need BANcations.
hrs024 likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Bama wrote:
Mister Pink wrote:I remember Beertje being notoriously known for this when colored hiryus were a thing. Search the old forums for his name and you will see a similar gripe. Nothing illegal about it unless things have changed.
Beertje from the guild COS. Citizens of Skara

Old forums are down ............

.......AGAIN
Old forums are down
Hybrit down...
WTF...