Why people are so greedy?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Why people are so greedy?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Artyop wrote: jack the price up
Exactly. Doesn't help anyone but yourself. I never buy bos anymore because of you. I will now take the 5 minutes to farm instead of buying from other players. If you keep jacking the price on saws, I will press play. I hope everyone else has this epiphany as well.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Artyop

Post by Artyop »

haha well there is one person to blame that is yourself, and you've brought this to yourselves.

Stop oppressing the poor, and you won't be having to do that.

We the poor can't play the game because y'all won't allow us, and y'all are suppressing us by forcing orny to be 100 million, and we have to come up with a way to overcome the oppressed.

When you become greedy you have to pay a price if you oppress you have to pay a price, and this is the result of your greed.

Now there is not enough players playing because y'all won't allow the game to be fair, and the only one playing is the oppressor, and now the one that is being oppressed are having to counter the oppress.

My guild has bought two orny so far, and y'all are hating our guild because y'all opressed our guild, and we had to oppress y'all back, and now y'all are hating when it is y'all doing, and not us.

Look at the Jew they are the world richest, and why is that? That is because they are oppressed, and when people are weak they become strong. When you oppress the poor you're turning us into Jew. Now y'all are seeing Jewish taking over the shard, and this is your well doing not ours.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

You're oppressing the poor...The rich have what they need, they arent buying saws...New players trying to craft the items the need buy the runics...

Again, you are trying to oppress the poor more then anyone else, yet claim you're helping. Classic sociopath
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

fluffhead321 wrote:You're oppressing the poor...The rich have what they need, they arent buying saws...New players trying to craft the items the need buy the runics...

Again, you are trying to oppress the poor more then anyone else, yet claim you're helping. Classic sociopath
Rich have what they need?
Hey if you play this game for the trading, buying lo selling hi and all that you are going to want more gold and bigger profits.

This however can be done without being an asshole and doing like 100 - 120% margins and clearing out all competition.
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Also.. Trading is good, less violence!

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Frasier likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Artyop wrote: jack the price up
Exactly. Doesn't help anyone but yourself. I never buy bos anymore because of you. I will now take the 5 minutes to farm instead of buying from other players. If you keep jacking the price on saws, I will press play. I hope everyone else has this epiphany as well.
luckily for the saws, the price is going down saws are for sale everywhere
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

1,5kk ea i seen
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Artyop

Post by Artyop »

Not for long when I sell my orny for 100 million, and i'm not sure if there is enough saw to keep the price down that low.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

New saws coming evreyday
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Artyop wrote:Not for long when I sell my orny for 100 million, and i'm not sure if there is enough saw to keep the price down that low.
You'll need hella more than 100 million to keep saws of the market hehe

Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

He got banned already? @Opy
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Rofl!

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Wreakage- wrote:He got banned already? @Opy

Who had 4 days?

I never win these pools
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »