Why people are so greedy?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Why people are so greedy?

Post by Loler »

The funny thing is if he didn't spew stupidity onto the forums no one would even care.

He repeats the same line over and over and over in every single post and makes 3 page essays about the same shit. I just hope someone saved the lizard people post he made.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Loler wrote:I just hope someone saved the lizard people post he made.
Why?
There is no need for that.

He is gone now.
Move along.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

does the slash thru his name mean he got banned?
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i guess so his thread got delted lmao
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

No wonder why this server is a piece of dog-shit.

You (players) constantly derail forum post. Ignore it if you don't like it - is it that hard?

Spewing toxicity isn't helping anything, or anyone.
New players come here and see the stunts you pull and that dings as a instant turnoff.

I've never seen a free-shard forum so full of forum derailments in comparison to demise.

Let the guy do business the way he wants to do it. After-all, anyone with common sense won't buy from him if his prices are high.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:
New players come here and see the stunts you pull and that dings as a instant turnoff.
So very true

Tempest wrote:Shit server.

Shit pvp.

Shit guilds.

Shit players.

Shit connections.

Shit staff.

Shit economy.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Tempest wrote:No wonder why this server is a piece of dog-shit.

You (players) constantly derail forum post. Ignore it if you don't like it - is it that hard?

I've never seen a free-shard forum so full of forum derailments in comparison to demise.

Let the guy do business the way he wants to do it. After-all, anyone with common sense won't buy from him if his prices are high.
i agree with you on trading post, nobody has the right to criticize his super high prices, in fact its against the rules, But Tanya made this post and its in general discussion, free game here.
Tanya and The Silvertiger like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

well technically these discussions should be productive... but still at least tanya isnt responding to this in his selling thread.
Tanya likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote:
So very true

Tempest wrote:Shit server.

Shit pvp.

Shit guilds.

Shit players.

Shit connections.

Shit staff.

Shit economy.

Nothing I said was containing information that contributed to the derailment of the thread.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Good guy Tempest, champion of the thread!

"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I don't see anything wrong with this kind of greed. He's not scamming anyone, just buying low and selling high.
Lucifall
Rakka

Post by Rakka »

Modern day Rmac? Nice.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Legacy wrote:I don't see anything wrong with this kind of greed. He's not scamming anyone, just buying low and selling high.
I still don't agree.
Clearing out the entire market and raising the prices by atleast 100% on something as vital to new players as BOS is a nasty move.
Sure, i've made alot of gold on BOS aswell, but that's when i clear em out at 40-50k and sell em at standard price.

He is also forcing other people to not restock their vendors with it simply cause that would just feed him even more.
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Legacy wrote:I don't see anything wrong with this kind of greed. He's not scamming anyone, just buying low and selling high.
people acting like bos are hard to get. if you mad at him for selling so high make a vendor selling low, obviously people will buy your stuff over his... whats the problem?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

hrs024 wrote: whats the problem?
The problem is the product doesn't get to the consumer, but to another distributor. This sorta thing happens irl, but they call it wholesale. Fortunately, they have laws protecting some markets from market takeovers like this.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."