Why people are so greedy?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
hrs024

Re: Why people are so greedy?

Post by hrs024 »

he is the consumer llol hes consuming all of the bos
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Yeah it's by no means the "wrong" way to play and neither is it very effective.
But if it keeps going it would keep the product of the market for a while.

On the bright side i might try doing that solen stuff myself...

Anyone got a script? xD
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

kakel_anders wrote:Yeah it's by no means the "wrong" way to play and neither is it very effective.
But if it keeps going it would keep the product of the market for a while.

On the bright side i might try doing that solen stuff myself...

Anyone got a script? xD
I made a script for walking it once, but the actual queen fights can be difficult to script due to the acid pools.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

I just cameback from sometime and I must say I'm pretty disapointed that orny isn't 500kk yet. I mean, c'mon greddy guys, I was expecting much more of you.
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Chacal wrote:I just cameback from sometime and I must say I'm pretty disapointed that orny isn't 500kk yet. I mean, c'mon greddy guys, I was expecting much more of you.

Sorry :(

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Chacal likes this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

selling orny 500kk
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Calvin wrote:conversely, i feel like we should have a whip round for who-ever owns the shop that is always in the bottom corner.

cos like, it's always there, and always repairs at 5gp. but i dont check any of the other vendors cos it doesn't sell anything good and it's all in a maze of bags.

still, nice reliable repairs, better than logging your own crafter in. i wanna just give him some gold lol
Sorry about all the bags! I'll remove the containers from the repair vendor and just throw them all in the top level pack :)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well those are okay, i just mean you need to put signs on the other ones that tell people what is in them, a lot of people dont check the names, they just double click all the vendors and look at the first level of the pack - if all you see is like 8 more backpacks, it can became a bit of a mess :/
(you start to lose track of what is a top level backpack, and what is a next level one)

(tbh there are a few vendors like that and i end up just skipping them, misa's shop for example :S)
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

I know. It's a combination of not having gotten around to rearranging things, the fact that a lot of the stuff I carry is just big, and the fact that you can only pokayoke things so far. I work on improving it when I can. At some point I kind of want to redo the whole shop. I just haven't gotten there yet.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Calvin wrote:well those are okay, i just mean you need to put signs on the other ones that tell people what is in them, a lot of people dont check the names, they just double click all the vendors and look at the first level of the pack - if all you see is like 8 more backpacks, it can became a bit of a mess :/
(you start to lose track of what is a top level backpack, and what is a next level one)

(tbh there are a few vendors like that and i end up just skipping them, misa's shop for example :S)
If you haven't figured out what that shop holds in stock after all these years then... hell i applaud you, that's just incredible xD

medamaude and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

kakel_anders wrote:
Calvin wrote:well those are okay, i just mean you need to put signs on the other ones that tell people what is in them, a lot of people dont check the names, they just double click all the vendors and look at the first level of the pack - if all you see is like 8 more backpacks, it can became a bit of a mess :/

If you haven't figured out what that shop holds in stock after all these years then... hell i applaud you, that's just incredible xD
.... i have.... backpacks :lol:
GiantFreakishApe

Post by GiantFreakishApe »

Just a reminder, the person who started this thread, Tanya, one of the wealthier people is trying raise prices on CC and then trying to raise the prices on hammers (trying to claim 5kk aggy hammers are 25kk-30kk verite are 40kk) is the same person who started this thread. She did change her hammer prices after i told her thats the reason I wont sell her any of my resets, becuase she price gouges Hypocrisy or just misdirection?

I'm not trying to tell anyone else what to do, but this is why I personally dont even look at her vendors or auctions
Attachments
greed.jpg
greed.jpg (155.77 KiB) Viewed 3108 times
Wreakage- and Ajani like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Yes, I am in dick-mode now.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Bama likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I am greedy bastard, setting prices as I want.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Bama likes this.