Doom

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jesse0584

Doom

Post by Jesse0584 »

Is the drop rate broken in doom or us it just my character that's broken.
Over the past 2 years I've done atleast 5 rounds per day 5 days a week. I only count the rounds I get to do all of the rooms and the Dark Father.
This equals out to be about 2600 rounds of doom and I've yet to get a drop.
My mage hits at 80 or more per fireball depending on corpse skin and evil omen and even higher when the df is discorded.
Flamestrike hitting close to 300 in the df when its discorded.
I have around 1k luck. Around 1600 when I hit a luck statue.
So I have the damage and luck and not a single damn drop in 2 years.
I've crammed in taming and did roughly the same damage as before.. slightly less but not by much. But also had a greater dragon attacking.
Still nothing.
Any ideas would be helpful I'm running out if patients. :beathorse:
The Silvertiger

Re: Doom

Post by The Silvertiger »

About 8 hours in-game time is normal. Good luck.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

I agree 5-8 hours I run 200 luck on hiawatha and get a drop about every 6-7 hours. My archer has 800 but less damage and gets every 5-7
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Ive kept track of the mobs ive killed and the highest i counted was like 280 single mobs..not rounds...the lowest was like 60... if that helps any..oh and i run 975 luck with wep in hand on a samp
The Silvertiger

LEAD wrote: 280 single mobs.
Just over 46 rounds...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Makes it easier to jus number them 1-6... write em down...and keep track..ive done that like 7 diff times.. the 280 or so was the longest run without a drop
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Il say, I only went in as a mage/tamer on the duke w no energy crystal, I ran a cu and was always first person in (usually) i wait for samp to honor and i blast. I have spent probably a total of 2 weeks down in doom total and got about 6 arties. but when i go down i will do 15 hours at once and wont get anything, and then spend 6 hours and get one the next day. i also got orny and aof outa the 6 rties i go so i got my fill from doom early. good luck down there.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

This guy's claim is that he has done 55x as many rounds as your longest without a drop...
Selling List & Vendor

Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

I would say the damage amount has something to do with it. DMG = points more so than luck
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

And honestly greaters dragons don’t do a crap ton of damage. Your damage is high with your spells but they aren’t as high DPS as a sampire per say. Still though you should be due just keep on trying.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

how much time do you spend at one time grinding rounds?
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Jesse0584 likes this.
Puppetmaster

Post by Puppetmaster »

Spent 1st three weeks on a necro Mage 1 arty 2-3 hours a day. 200luck nonslayer.
Converted to archer tamer 800+ luck 1 arty every other day 1-3 hours a day maybe 1every third day. Sampire now 600-700 luck w weapon sometimes getting honor every 4-5 hours this is usually tanking 2 bosses at a time. If you are staying with mage try using a slayer it helps ALOT
Arden

Post by Arden »

Samp In 1300 luck I get an arty every 2-3 hours depending if I’m getting honor and how many dewds down there
Jesse0584

Post by Jesse0584 »

Does any "points" I accumulate reset after awhile?
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

points dont reset
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bama likes this.