Questions ???

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kakel_anders

Re: Questions ???

Post by kakel_anders »

Made In Quebec wrote:or /wipe

and sit down and laugh.
This would be cool hehehe.
(But prolly just cause then everyone would be as poor as me for a day hehe)
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
Loler

Post by Loler »

yeah but then in like 2 weeks the gap will be the same as before.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
kakel_anders

Post by kakel_anders »

Loler wrote:yeah but then in like 2 weeks the gap will be the same as before.
A wipe followed by a tight fucking rule enforcement
"Commander #1638" on Discord

"Don't say anything bad about someone until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way, when you say something bad, you're a mile away, and you've got his shoes." - Jack Handey - Deep Thoughts (SNL)
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

I'm mostly talking out my ass here because I don't know how or if this would work, BUT
ortiz wrote:New osi gold system. 0 down side to this that I can think of.
This, and then code it to only go up to 9 digits so anything over 999,999,999 gold disappears. Not sure if vendor gold is separate from the main gold stash, but if it is, then make the limit 8 digits for the bank and for the vendors. If you get more gold than that, donate it to the library/zoo/museum or give it to another player, or watch it get wasted.

Bonus points if you can code it so that going over the limit causes it to roll over to 0.
kakel_anders likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

medamaude wrote:I'm mostly talking out my ass here because I don't know how or if this would work, BUT
ortiz wrote:New osi gold system. 0 down side to this that I can think of.
This, and then code it to only go up to 9 digits so anything over 999,999,999 gold disappears. Not sure if vendor gold is separate from the main gold stash, but if it is, then make the limit 8 digits for the bank and for the vendors. If you get more gold than that, donate it to the library/zoo/museum or give it to another player, or watch it get wasted.

Bonus points if you can code it so that going over the limit causes it to roll over to 0.

we have here some limit venodors,
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 14&t=13325

and also answear
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 325#p56111

they maybe will fix it
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

medamaude wrote: 9 digits
Problem: they'll just use collateral and trade with items. Aka current system. Also, worth noting items gain value and gold loses [the right items...]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
medamaude likes this.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Okay then don't do that I guess, IDK
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

medamaude wrote:Okay then don't do that I guess, IDK
Don't feel bad, it's a very difficult situation to handle, especially with understaffing and inactivity.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
medamaude likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I think they already tried to fix it and thats what broke the server. leave it at 2.3kkk billion everyone that can get that kind of money already knows about the bug.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Currency Conversion
This feature does not require the Time of Legends expansion entitlement.
Physical gold piles will remain in the world.
All existing player-owned gold and checks that were located in the player’s bank box have been added to the player’s currency account on the shard.
Players must add gold or checks to their currency account in order to use it.
To add gold or checks to a player’s currency account, simply place it inside their bank box.
Bankers no longer create checks from gold stored in the bank box.
All bank checks are shard-bound.
Both client trade windows have been updated to improve currency account trading.
*New Currency Type* Platinum has been minted. A platinum is valued at 1 billion gold. Once a player’s gold account reaches a balance of 1 billion gold, it will automatically convert to 1 platinum.

This fixes the problem you all are talking about, no?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Kato, The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Mizernik

Post by Mizernik »

What about nps who sell and buy a item for 10kk or 100kk. That may help.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

The Silvertiger wrote:
medamaude wrote:Okay then don't do that I guess, IDK
Don't feel bad, it's a very difficult situation to handle, especially with understaffing and inactivity.
Oh no it's fine, I sometimes throw out harebrained ideas knowing they're harebrained, but hoping they spark a good idea in someone else.