DCI or RESIST

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MMMartin

DCI or RESIST

Post by MMMartin »

what is better 4 dci or 2 resist,

dci 42 and 69/70/69/70/70

or

dci 38 and 70/70/70/70/70

what opinion is more preferable ?
Xionu

Re: DCI or RESIST

Post by Xionu »

What's your character look like with each? Important information!!

What build are you using?
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

warior

sword tacktic anatomy necro parry resist and chiv
120 sword, others are 100-115 and chiv 65

use mostly arts, bane leg, violet cou, stormy, hld, just can make diferent with resist and dci [change shield, with diferent resist and dci]

if will have lower 2 resist so propably i will get 1 dmg more, if more dci so can evade some damage, i just want opinion about what ppl choise maxed resist or up dci
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

So essentially youre a sampire??

Resists then, since too much DCI will take away from your chance to Counter Attack. Sampires should stick around 20 DCI (due to Divine Fury taking away 20 DCI, leaving you at a dead even 0). Also, you should probably try to drop the shield if you are a sampire, it actually hinders you more than anything.

That's just my opinion, not sure how you are planning on playing the template, I just know how I play it
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Xionu wrote:So essentially youre a sampire??

Resists then, since too much DCI will take away from your chance to Counter Attack. Sampires should stick around 20 DCI (due to Divine Fury taking away 20 DCI, leaving you at a dead even 0). Also, you should probably try to drop the shield if you are a sampire, it actually hinders you more than anything.

That's just my opinion, not sure how you are planning on playing the template, I just know how I play it
Maybe I missed something, but he doesn't have bushido I think so he can't counter attack. He's making an original necro warrior. Go with the dci as 40 is a breakpoint.
Xionu and The Silvertiger like this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I would take the higher dci but it's such a granular difference I might just take the option that looks cooler. For example I like how quiver looks so the cosmetic difference might be the decision maker for me
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

4 dci is better, tbh tho your dci is not going to be effective enough to rely on if you are casting divine fury, so maybe go with the resists