BA and Tailor reset books

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Hiawatha

BA and Tailor reset books

Post by Hiawatha »

Question guys. I’m about to start selling a bunch of these. How many in each book and for what prices....
Xionu

Re: BA and Tailor reset books

Post by Xionu »

500 usually goes for 2kk from what I saw last
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

prices are oin down for brsk and hammers, i think 1kk for bs and 1.5kk for tailor is a more fair price =\
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
jaasso likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

hrs024 wrote:i think 1kk for bs and 1.5kk for tailor is a more fair price =\
of course you do, youre buying them :twisted: i agree though, even with those prices it's still worthwhile to collect resets and possibly the easiest money you can make, the shitty part about bods is turning them in which i refuse to believe ANYONE does attended if that's even required anymore
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i do thhem attended, dont jump to conclusions. i spend alot of time on bods and at 2kk per book il tell you people are not payin thhat price
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

jaasso wrote:
hrs024 wrote:i think 1kk for bs and 1.5kk for tailor is a more fair price =\
of course you do, youre buying them :twisted: i agree though, even with those prices it's still worthwhile to collect resets and possibly the easiest money you can make, the shitty part about bods is turning them in which i refuse to believe ANYONE does attended if that's even required anymore
dont be stupid, im big on the market. i spend 100mil on bods at a time. i know whhat im talkin about
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

this is the wrong place to post this anways.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

you definitely spend a lot of time on em if you keep turning in hundreds of books unattended, i mean one book takes over an hour right? anyway i agreed with your prices and wasnt really serious, doesnt matter to me at all if people do it attended or not, not sure why youre calling me stupid
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i take people challenging me seriously =0
Loler

Post by Loler »

turning in a book of 500 takes about 1 hour and 22 minutes at perfect apm. Lets just call it 1 1/2 hours.

I was buying tailor books at 2kk each and i used to buy anywhere from 50-250kk worth of tailor resets at a time.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

Thanks so 500 it is...and I don’t see how it’s in the wrong place. It was more than a price check. It was a general discussion about reset books. It was half a price check half discussion.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Hiawatha wrote:Question guys. I’m about to start selling a bunch of these. How many in each book and for what prices....
you clearly asked for a pricecheck