So still no GMs to fix all the bugs?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: So still no GMs to fix all the bugs?

Post by Calvin »

take on some volunteers or something, this is fucked...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you really shoulda started this at a time when you coulda stuck around for a few hours to make sure everything was okay -_-'
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

am i being unreasonable to expect a page to be answered within an hour in the middle of the day, on a bank holiday, when a once in 4 year event has just opened... i didn't think the topic title had a point, but it kinda does. this is actually a bigger problem than the one i was gonna report, which is a really fucking harsh exploit and afk resource gathering
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

not much point even reporting it if it's gonna run all day anyway -_-

will be too late to fix
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

this would be so fucking simple to solve IF SOMEONE WAS JUST ONLINE FFS
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

>once in 4 years event
>highest population in months
>time to get a sandwich
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote:>once in 3 year event
>highest population in months
>time to get a sandwich
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

how long is it on for cos i am too pissed off with it to even look at the game right now >.<
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Calvin wrote:how long is it on for cos i am too pissed off with it to even look at the game right now >.<
what is this HUGE problem?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ortiz likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

someone was camping out all the cub boxes with loot agents on to pick up any emblems that people dropped, and there's no warning when you hand in and your bag is full.

i only noticed when i went to claim a token and it said my pack was too full

no idea how many he got but at least 1 other person lost a load at 1 bank, in just the hour i was waiting. didn't really wanna say what it was because it would encourage more people to do it. but fk it, it's too late now, emblems will be mixed with other people's traded away, etc.

the rush time will be over, so wont be worth doing now.

honestly im more pissed off that i just dont know how many i lost. it was probably not that many, maybe a max of 600k, possible a mil tho. maybe none. dont know. i waited an hour and only Tanya messaged so left it with him/her. just wanted a gm to come and check his pack, check he was doing it and afk; then like jail him, and try to put a message on or something when your pack is full - or just refuse the drop

realistically i was getting 100-150k per box.. most boxes i had to take an item out and put it in my pack so they would fit on the pack horse. dropping 4 boxes every trip.. i figure about 300k

and the thing is i knew every minute was making the problem worse and worse, and less and less recoverable... ya can track em down and delete the lot, but no-one is getting anything back.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Why would they delete them or jail him? For putting them on scavenger? You clearly didn't read the post the GM's popped a Gump to open because it says you can put the barrel in your house, eliminating any chance of this entirely.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i just saw the "oh look cub" in this thread and went about business as usual, not expecting some cunt to want to rob everyone within 2 hours of it opening

it's afk resource gathering at best, and scamming at worst.

see they do it because they get away with it. it's a slippery slope. you'll just end up with a world full of crooks...
(dat feel when you think 'maybe it's because that has already happened') :S
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's a fly in the ointment thing
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote:how long is it on for cos i am too pissed off with it to even look at the game right now >.<
Selene wrote:
deathviper wrote:How long is cub going to be activated?
2 weeks :)
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Btw why ppl go to bank instead using barrel @ home?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.