So still no GMs to fix all the bugs?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

So still no GMs to fix all the bugs?

Post by Bad Religion »

Reported a known and proven in game bug like a year ago and still hasnt been fixed....

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TRAP CRATES, YOU CANNOT DO IT ON THIS SERVER< FIX YOUR SHIT PLEASE

Like I really dont get it.... Other servers something like this is fixed in 20 minutes, but you guys cant fix it within a year? Same with pets, frenzied whirlwind, and everything else that your main population has agreed is broken. Like wtf are you guys doing? St patrick's day you opened a gate to doom and called it and event. LOL!?!

Trap pouches do more damage than any offensive ability in the game other than deathstrike.

Do we have any actual pvpers on staff? Or mechanics just being managed by pvmers and people who don't ever actually play?
Buguei, Tempest and Will-twins like this.
The Silvertiger

Re: So still no GMs to fix all the bugs?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Larson and John are pvpers. Or at least PvP minded. Fethers was a pvper, but he messed up.

I think they were trying to avoid the trapped box deal, but the pouches indeed are too strong.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

most iv seen staff do is ban people and open 10 year old event ggates 5 times a year
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Alvin

Post by Alvin »

hrs024 wrote:[...] and open 10 year old event ggates 5 times a year
Simple remedy for you... dont join them.

If i were a GM i would kindly tell you guys to shove a suggestion written like that up your ass.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Alvin wrote:

If i were a GM i would kindly tell you guys to shove a suggestion written like that up your ass.
I would love that, it would mean the gms actually tell us anything...
Tempest and hrs024 like this.
Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

This is Demise ! Who cares lol it’s best to just bank sit. & wait for prices to sky rocket lol
Rakka and hrs024 like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Larson and John are pvpers. Or at least PvP minded. Fethers was a pvper, but he messed up.

I think they were trying to avoid the trapped box deal, but the pouches indeed are too strong.
How did fethers mess up? the only thing he did was reply to the community instead of ignore it.
Bad Religion likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Alvin wrote:

you must be a gm
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Instigator

Post by The Instigator »

I tried to be staff once, but I'm not assertive.
ahoy.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Bad Religion wrote:Reported a known and proven in game bug like a year ago and still hasnt been fixed....

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TRAP CRATES, YOU CANNOT DO IT ON THIS SERVER< FIX YOUR SHIT PLEASE

Like I really dont get it.... Other servers something like this is fixed in 20 minutes, but you guys cant fix it within a year? Same with pets, frenzied whirlwind, and everything else that your main population has agreed is broken. Like wtf are you guys doing? St patrick's day you opened a gate to doom and called it and event. LOL!?!

Trap pouches do more damage than any offensive ability in the game other than deathstrike.

Do we have any actual pvpers on staff? Or mechanics just being managed by pvmers and people who don't ever actually play?
Instead of meowing follow few steps http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... p?f=14&t=9
and do it right in the right place ;)
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

We did, like 100 times and still not fixed.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Larson and John are pvpers. Or at least PvP minded. Fethers was a pvper, but he messed up.

How did fethers mess up? the only thing he did was reply to the community instead of ignore it.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

simple, theres currently no volunteers to spend their time coding this shit for you to play for free while listening to your whining, how in the fuck can you demand something like that from anyone, everybody has their own life to deal with, people dont exist just to provide free fun for you. why not learn c# yourself and help out
Carenia

Post by Carenia »

I'm new and this is the first active thread I've seen. Are there active Grand Masters around for in game problems?
<3
I remember every one who's been kind and cruel to me in this game. Thanks for helping get me on my feet!
Bad Religion likes this.