General help for a newbie. I hope this is the right spot for this.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Carenia

General help for a newbie. I hope this is the right spot for this.

Post by Carenia »

Hi! It's been years since I played and I remember the market being... different than what I see in Luna. I'm simply just trying to find a full spellbook to buy but all the vendors are empty or full of junk or expensive things I can't buy until later.

So I guess what I'm trying to ask is a few pointers on this shard as to where I should go to buy or if this is normal? Or if anyone wants to tell me if there's a library to go to certain places and what I can kill to drop a recall scroll to learn... :)

Oh and also, I'm training veterinary and it's not allowing me.
"you cannot perform beneficial acts on your target"
Is there something I am doing wrong? I'm trying to use my bandages, I even tried greater heal and it came up with the same thing.
<3
I remember every one who's been kind and cruel to me in this game. Thanks for helping get me on my feet!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: General help for a newbie. I hope this is the right spot for this.

Post by Bama »

Carenia wrote: library

Syn_3-25_16.57.jpg
Syn_3-25_16.57.jpg (248.75 KiB) Viewed 2449 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kobra and Chacal like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Zuul(spelling?) gates from the vendor mall in the southeast area... always stocked with full spellbooks and other things new players might find useful
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

I could also put together a starter LRC LMC suit together if you'd like. Free of course
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

ortiz wrote:Zuul(spelling?) gates from the vendor mall in the southeast area... always stocked with full spellbooks and other things new players might find useful
Syn_3-25_19.31.jpg
Syn_3-25_19.31.jpg (240.71 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
Syn_3-25_19.31-1.jpg
Syn_3-25_19.31-1.jpg (226.2 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
Syn_3-25_19.32.jpg
Syn_3-25_19.32.jpg (254.71 KiB) Viewed 2424 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bama wrote:
ortiz wrote:Zuul(spelling?) gates from the vendor mall in the southeast area... always stocked with full spellbooks and other things new players might find useful

Syn_3-25_19.31.jpgSyn_3-25_19.31-1.jpgSyn_3-25_19.32.jpg
ONLY PLACE I EVER SEND NEW PEOPLE. STRAIGHT TO IRMA GIRDS ;]
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Carenia wrote:Hi! It's been years since I played and I remember the market being... different than what I see in Luna. I'm simply just trying to find a full spellbook to buy but all the vendors are empty or full of junk or expensive things I can't buy until later.

So I guess what I'm trying to ask is a few pointers on this shard as to where I should go to buy or if this is normal? Or if anyone wants to tell me if there's a library to go to certain places and what I can kill to drop a recall scroll to learn... :)

Is there something I am doing wrong? I'm trying to use my bandages, I even tried greater heal and it came up with the same thing.
IF YOU NEED LRC AND SOME MONEY TO HELP YOU GET STARTED PM ME OR LOOK FOR ORGASMATRON OR JOHN WAYNE INGAME I WILL HOOK YOU UP.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Carenia

Post by Carenia »

fluffhead321 wrote:I could also put together a starter LRC LMC suit together if you'd like. Free of course

Yes! I would love some donations towards getting started, I have a lot of leveling to do still! :D
<3
I remember every one who's been kind and cruel to me in this game. Thanks for helping get me on my feet!
hrs024 likes this.
Carenia

Post by Carenia »

hrs024 wrote:
Carenia wrote:Hi! It's been years since I played and I remember the market being... different than what I see in Luna. I'm simply just trying to find a full spellbook to buy but all the vendors are empty or full of junk or expensive things I can't buy until later.

IF YOU NEED LRC AND SOME MONEY TO HELP YOU GET STARTED PM ME OR LOOK FOR ORGASMATRON OR JOHN WAYNE INGAME I WILL HOOK YOU UP.

Spamming replies because I just got off work -- I'm trying to figure out how to look people up in game again, I will find you! Thank you so much. <3
<3
hrs024 likes this.
andorabane

Post by andorabane »

Hi;

I'm trying to find some LRC items enough to allow me to level magery. Please let me know where I can get what I need cheap.

thanks

my 2 toons are Marcie and Lacey. I am off and on. thanks for your help.
:shock: :popcorn: :geek: