New player starting out

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
PlageMan

New player starting out

Post by PlageMan »

Looking to get info on some good ways tot get gold/gear/housing or a decent start please let me know your imput.
The Silvertiger

Re: New player starting out

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

PlageMan wrote:Looking to get info on some good ways tot get gold/gear/housing or a decent start please let me know your imput.
Make a few more posts ( 2 more I think )
Once you can send private messages send one to
Made In Quebec

Doing that will get you
Gold
Gear
House
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tanya likes this.
PlageMan

Post by PlageMan »

Bama wrote:
PlageMan wrote:Looking to get info on some good ways tot get gold/gear/housing or a decent start please let me know your imput.
Make a few more posts ( 2 more I think )
Once you can send private messages send one to
Made In Quebec

Doing that will get you
Gold
Gear
House
Thanks for the information.
PlageMan

Post by PlageMan »

The Silvertiger wrote:Bod Resets
Heartwood
GL HF
This seems kinda weak does everyone just macro gold?
Tanya likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

When I started I grabbed a weapon and some armor (basic, non runic) and went to despise and killed ettins and earth eles. It takes extra time, but builds your skills and you actually play the game
Tanya likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

PlageMan wrote: This seems kinda weak does everyone just macro gold?
You were looking for good ways? There are many ways these are just the best.

A non scripted start could include buying a bettle, going to despise, killing lizardmen, skinning them, and selling their leather.
Last edited by The Silvertiger on April 8th, 2018, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
PlageMan

Post by PlageMan »

The Silvertiger wrote:
PlageMan wrote: This seems kinda weak does everyone just macro gold?
You were looking for good ways? There are many ways these are just the best.

A non scripted start could include buying a nettle, going to despise, killing lizardmen, skinning them, and selling their leather.
What is a nettle?
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

PlageMan wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Bod Resets
Heartwood
GL HF
This seems kinda weak does everyone just macro gold?
Find Les Stroud in game and join our Sampires guild!
Also he will show you some other ways to make gold, you will be rich in no time! :D
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Skinning lizardmen is a good move, rob all the banks with magic spell unlock or lock picking this will give you gold and a wand -magery that helps with skill gains. then move on to dungeons for quest like sanctuary, twisted wield, umbra dungeon, doom & gauntlet. what's more, making a stealth theif will let you use the new haven blessed gear to run around felluca to check spawns, collect left over gold, loot bodys, harass pks, and possibly steal a 120 power scroll or artifact.

I also suggest do a idoc run and setting up your hotkeys to the best of your ability to become familiar with razor/steam categories as well as UO client options. There is a variety of tools to help speed up farming and you can even set up Roleplay text to your hotkeys if you vibe like that.
PlageMan

Post by PlageMan »

pimpinez wrote:Skinning lizardmen is a good move, rob all the banks with magic spell unlock or lock picking this will give you gold and a wand -magery that helps with skill gains. then move on to dungeons for quest like sanctuary, twisted wield, umbra dungeon, doom & gauntlet. what's more, making a stealth theif will let you use the new haven blessed gear to run around felluca to check spawns, collect left over gold, loot bodys, harass pks, and possibly steal a 120 power scroll or artifact.

I also suggest do a idoc run and setting up your hotkeys to the best of your ability to become familiar with razor/steam categories as well as UO client options. There is a variety of tools to help speed up farming and you can even set up Roleplay text to your hotkeys if you vibe like that.
Thanks What's spined leather worth?
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

im unsure of price. i haven't had to farm it for awhile if i had to guess 25k-100k for 1k pieces but people like to buy/swap bulk here maybe they could tell you? You will probably need a few thousand pieces for yourself to suit other char and enhance looted armor.
Wysheer

Post by Wysheer »

Hey wanna play together? I don't play UO for about 20 years and still I love it.
Started a few days ago too