HARROWER WHOLE SHARD VRS HZ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: HARROWER WHOLE SHARD VRS HZ?

Post by Calvin »

no you're assholes because you get more fun from pissing me off than having someone to play with
Wreakage-, Logain and coveiro like this.
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

Calvin wrote:no you're assholes because you get more fun from pissing me off than having someone to play with
:lol: :lol: we love you man, kisses ;* <3
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote: you get more fun from pissing me off
Tis the gist of demise PvP in-game and forum...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Calvin wrote: you get more fun from pissing me off
Tis the gist of demise PvP in-game and forum...
well if you ask me, it's because uo is not made for competitive pvp, hence the pvp is not really that fun, and that's all that's left.
it's script battles really... doesn't that technically make them bigger nerds than me :geek: :P

aint no 360 no scopes on uo. you guys are free to play your game of course, but plz appreciate it is a different game, and you shouldn't really expect people to play in effect cross platform
Last edited by Calvin on April 17th, 2018, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Calvin wrote:demise is not made for competitive pvp, hence the pvp is not really that fun, and that's all that's left.
Fixed it for you.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

oh not at all, there is a community of really nice people here :)
there is a thriving economy, people experimenting with skills and things to find new and interesting ways to play.. there's loads of stuff to do other than pvp.

pretty much anything they can think of. that's the problem really :lol:
The Silvertiger

What's that got to do with my post? Stay on topic of the off topic.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

sorry i read it wrong, you're saying it's only a problem for demise?

i thought you meant there is nothing to do but pvp in uo. hybrid doesn't have the same issues then?
The Silvertiger

Calvin wrote:sorry i read it wrong, you're saying it's only a problem for demise?

i thought you meant there is nothing to do but pvp in uo. hybrid doesn't have the same issues then?
Ok, I will explain it... UO in itself is fine for competitive PvP. Demise, however, due to broken casting, mechanics, and uos is not conducive to competitive PvP.
Selling List & Vendor

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

fair enough, that makes sense.. what's broken about the casting btw? i dont play mage much so i dont rly notice, just heard it's broken a lot.

the scripting side.. well everyone basically has easyUO built into razor now, so it's not exactly surprising, i mean, easyUO was illegal lol
you could get scripts and stuff to do exactly what people do now, but you had to run them through easyUO

effectively when they brought out UOsteam, they legalized and recommended easyUO... which is probably why a lot of people quit tbh.
but meh, most of them just enjoyed the unfair advantage anyway :P they were totally using it.

but this is the thing you see, just plain morality, if it's okay for you to do it, then it should be okay for everyone to do it. the problem being when everyone does it, shit breaks down
The Silvertiger

Casting is too fast and recovery is crazy broken. Eos made a very close example on the test center. Idk if it's still there or not, but the closest any free shard had to osi accurate casting.

EUO can't compare to UOS. There are very few things euo can do better than steam and those mostly deal with outside the game stuff.
Selling List & Vendor