HARROWER WHOLE SHARD VRS HZ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Howrothe

HARROWER WHOLE SHARD VRS HZ?

Post by Howrothe »

Lets work together for once and everyone just kill hz and then the harrower come on people it'll be easy everyone pvm pvp don't matter just kill hz then the harry!
Calvin

Re: HARROWER WHOLE SHARD VRS HZ?

Post by Calvin »

is it up?

where at?
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

2 hours
10 pm est
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Is it that bad since kvg went to the other server?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

naah screw it, just met some Loop losers in the server war, kinda gimps that res kill and loot bandages in a server war.

i aint playing with people like that, let them rot in fel. for a moment there i almost forgot uo pvpers are the worst kinda people.

buncha Charlie Zelenoff's
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

Calvin wrote:naah screw it, just met some Loop losers in the server war, kinda gimps that res kill and loot bandages in a server war.

i aint playing with people like that, let them rot in fel. for a moment there i almost forgot uo pvpers are the worst kinda people.

buncha Charlie Zelenoff's
lol stop crying man
that was a server wars, there was no one to kill

it was fun reskilling you :lol:
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you attack with 4 players, then take bandages, then res kill.

the moral of the story is, dont bother trying to play with dickheads.
coveiro likes this.
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

there was no hz during sw

they are preparing for public harry
Infinite Loop [Loop]
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well, you enjoy that then.
coveiro likes this.
karik

Post by karik »

u go to felluca and cry about stealing bands? =0 wtf man ...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you guys are far to bothered about winning to have a good game. i play for a good game.

you cant even have a good game when there is literally nothing to win. i mean why? what exactly was the point? to stop someone playing? why?

honestly people complain about the population in fel, complain it's because of a lack of updates and stuff. it's because people don't want to play with you, because you're assholes.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

This is the point
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

Calvin wrote:you guys are far to bothered about winning to have a good game. i play for a good game.

you cant even have a good game when there is literally nothing to win. i mean why? what exactly was the point? to stop someone playing? why?

honestly people complain about the population in fel, complain it's because of a lack of updates and stuff. it's because people don't want to play with you, because you're assholes.
stop crying and please do not come back to felluca anymore.. you won't get looted in doom, stay there.
Infinite Loop [Loop]
karik

Post by karik »

any guild would kill u if u are there fighint someone in felluca.. this is the game..if u want safety stay ate luna...even the monsters can res kill you so u will cry about that.. so stay doing others stufs...
coveiro

Post by coveiro »

I don't get the point of this whole shit..

The trammie guy complaining about being killed and looted during SERVER WARS, wtf were you doing in felluca man? Are we assholes just bc we killed you? cmonnnnnnnnnnnnn
Infinite Loop [Loop]