New players around

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
P47O

New players around

Post by P47O »

Hello everyone, me and one of my friends decided to came back and play some UO after a short 12 years break. I know a lot has change in the game since then so i have a couple of questions:
1. What would be a nice template for a tamer this days? I use to have a peace tamer, but i dont know if its good anymore.
2. Where do you find the Spellweaving spells? I know you have to make a quest for the book and a couple of them but i have no idea where to go for the rest..
and
3. If there is anyone who can give us a helping hand to get started in terms of an lrc or some basic basic leather armor it will be great for us.

Thank you all and see you in-game
BeserkerX and Calvin like this.
The Silvertiger

Re: New players around

Post by The Silvertiger »

2. Changelings.
Made In Quebec wrote:.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

P47O wrote:3. If there is anyone who can give us a helping hand to get started in terms of an lrc or some basic basic leather armor it will be great for us.
Pm me, and you can get a house, a suit, and a small welcome package to help you get started.

Just give me an approx location where you would like your house to be.

I can deliver during evenings, usually between 8-9pm est, so you have to be available during that timeframe for it to work.

PM me and we'll set it up,

cheers!
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

If u need help with pets and other things feel free to pm me.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i saved most of my 20% lrc bits, and 3/1's from cub, so im gonna be putting together some 2/6 100% lrc suits soon.

probably be selling them tho :P
like 300k? if they dont sell i'll give you one each for free, but maybe some nice person will buy you one ;)
i'll throw in a 64 spell book too
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin wrote:i saved most of my 20% lrc bits, and 3/1's from cub, so im gonna be putting together some 2/6 100% lrc suits soon.

probably be selling them tho :P
like 300k? if they dont sell i'll give you one each for free, but maybe some nice person will buy you one ;)
i'll throw in a 64 spell book too
If you are inclined to make the donation, I can get these suits from you, and provide them in the welcome packages. The ones I give away are not of that quality, they are merely a "training suit"

Think about it, and let me know if you are interested :)
Carenia

Post by Carenia »

Hi I just joined again after a long time so I'm still a few weeks young! If you wanna meet up in game I can give you some gear, a house dropped and I looted 90% of it so I'm loaded with some LRC suits that I'd love to share with some newbies! I just made my tamer so I know a couple things about them. PM me if you'd like! :D <3
<3
I remember every one who's been kind and cruel to me in this game. Thanks for helping get me on my feet!
BeserkerX likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

P47O wrote: 2. Where do you find the Spellweaving spells? I know you have to make a quest for the book and a couple of them but i have no idea where to go for the rest..
PM Bama
She has 691 stones worth of them but not the 2 you have to do the quests to get and use

Syn_4-17_08.20.jpg
Syn_4-17_08.20.jpg (230.8 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Mendelito

Post by Mendelito »

Hello everyone, I am the friend of P47O, creator of the post.
Thanks for your help in these start times.
I hope to have a good time and see you in the game!
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i've put those suits up on my vendor for you.. you will have to get someone to buy them for you tho.

100% lrc, 2/6 casting.

in 9 items 500k
in 10 items 350k

set comes with a full spellbook and an empty runebook, both hands free, and on the 9 part sets gorget free as well
the 10 part sets have a lot of mana mods.
P47O

Post by P47O »

Thank you all for the answers. I will send you PMs
P47O

Post by P47O »

Calvin wrote:i've put those suits up on my vendor for you.. you will have to get someone to buy them for you tho.

100% lrc, 2/6 casting.

in 9 items 500k
in 10 items 350k

set comes with a full spellbook and an empty runebook, both hands free, and on the 9 part sets gorget free as well
the 10 part sets have a lot of mana mods.
Give me a few days and i will raise it myself :)