Whats going on with Trinket pricing?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Porky

Re: Whats going on with Trinket pricing?

Post by Porky »

Everyone wants a trinket, but nobody wants to pay for it. Just wait for the Halloween event and get one free! :D
:popcorn:
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

This game is like a case study in Machiavellianism, or at least it became one
Bama likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

fluffhead321 wrote:This game is like a case study in Machiavellianism, or at least it became one
... well i've always thought the beauty of the game was that it's a micro society which kinda plays out the same way as the real world.

so i really wouldn't be sad for the game if i was you lolol
Str.

Post by Str. »

This trinket is a way to op.Do you see a vampire in PvP? NO, and won't see it till that trinket is around ...
isterico

Post by isterico »

who just have anything have many trinkets. they don't need to sell them, because they just have anything. then, they prefer to mantain an high price instead to sell them at a normal price (i tell normal, because there are tons of trinkets on the server. who had the possibility to farm them with vpn and multiple accounts, dropped too many of them.. and they obiuvsly don't care about who hadn't the possibility to drop it yet).

for these people, sell at 200 or 80 doens't make difference. nothing can break their balances.
..these prices are just for the fun of that pixel lovers.

anyway, there are many sellers now. and the price looks like it's finally going down.
Last edited by isterico on April 19th, 2018, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

isterico wrote:who just have anything have many trinkets. they don't need to sell them, because they just have anything. then, they prefer to mantain an high price instead to sell them at a normal price (i tell normal, because there are tons of trinkets on the server. who had the possibility to farm them with vpn and multiple accounts, dropped too many of them.. and they obiuvsly don't care about who hadn't the possibility to drop it yet).

anyway, for these people, sell at 200 or 80 doens't make difference. nothing can break their balances.
..these prices are just for fun. asd.
Sell me your trinkets for 80kk each.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

isterico

Post by isterico »

ortiz wrote:
isterico wrote:who just have anything have many trinkets. they don't need to sell them, because they just have anything. then, they prefer to mantain an high price instead to sell them at a normal price (i tell normal, because there are tons of trinkets on the server. who had the possibility to farm them with vpn and multiple accounts, dropped too many of them.. and they obiuvsly don't care about who hadn't the possibility to drop it yet).

anyway, for these people, sell at 200 or 80 doens't make difference. nothing can break their balances.
..these prices are just for fun. asd.
Sell me your trinkets for 80kk each.
sorry man. i never had one in 14 years of uo :D
i prefer felucca.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Porky wrote:Everyone wants a trinket, but nobody wants to pay for it. Just wait for the Halloween event and get one free! :D
this.

and the price will fall if they do a gold sink because the rich people will then need gold. if they do a gold sink that is. they might not because it's not really that broken, and all it'll do is open the door for afk gold farmers again, at least now it's so inflated that afk farming is not even that effective - you're better off farming items and setting up a vendor. which is really not that bad of a thing at all.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

aint no one making money on their vendor that shit is novelty or they are professional tax evading brigand.

how i evade my taxes? cant beat em join um.

Cursed Trinket fel only & Mana phasing orb in map treasure for hunter & fisherman por favor. Boat battles yo need work on my pirate template.

\\