Old/New Player

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kevinallenwiegand

Old/New Player

Post by kevinallenwiegand »

Been away for years. My account is listing as 4 years old...but, lost my house and everything I had...looking for any help on starting back up. At least my characters are in tact...have a tamer with a Cu'Sidthe and others with crafting skills...but no idea where to start out at. Currently just going to use the green thorns I have to kill some vorpals to get some gold.
pimpinez

Re: Old/New Player

Post by pimpinez »

I got a shop North of Vesper bank across the river. i would go spawn kill the reds t-bag them they fked took over felluca & server economy. King MB raised all rare artifact tax more then osi. gl or afk your 4 account bods, hartwood, sampire, lumberjack.
kevinallenwiegand

pimpinez wrote:I got a shop North of Vesper bank across the river. i would go spawn kill the reds t-bag them they fked took over felluca & server economy. King MB raised all rare artifact tax more then osi. gl or afk your 4 account bods, hartwood, sampire, lumberjack.
Oy! Is that really the state of this shard? Terrible!
kevinallenwiegand

Apparently, I forgot about the difference in account time...1471 days old, but I can mount a 9 year veteran ethereal.

Ive got 20+ veteran rewards left...what's the sale price? lol.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

yes we need man power to rid the land of murders and their brothers demise newbs been extorted by the felluca mafia.

vet reward range like 35k-150k for bulk prob mining carts.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

mining carts or house teleporters are good sellers, 100-200k each, there abouts.

economy is not fucked because of fel, it's just inflated because people figured out how to script miasma afk with a sampire. economy has been inflated many times and it's always the same deal - just farm items you can sell, not gold itself.

the next non-annual event will be a gold sink no doubt, that'll fix the cash issue, and everyone that has the cash when it hits will get some nice bling if you like that sorta thing. i dont think it's still inflating massively tho... probably because it's inflated to the point it's not worth afk farming gold now even lolol

tbh i think the only people that complain about the inflation are the afk gold farmers, cos it doesn't really matter to anyone else

i kinda like it, it's nice having people to buy the stuff you find
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

fkin trammy dont realizse u dont give gold to enemy then they go buy ultra rare to flip it and keep out of hands of players and in their guilds. btw i spawn 3 months everyday and only got some swamp tiles then farm Htown for 5 days and got orc mask -10 str and if your not in a guild that knows what they are doing sol. so fuk your rng farm. i cant play uo all the time and i got 1 cc that i had to buy. look the only people who got quiver got 10 of them and the people who need them 0. now if player who need them actually need them give them said amount your crediting their inflation.
kobra

Post by kobra »

When you get equipment you can contact me for some pvm action :)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

pimpinez wrote:fkin trammy dont realizse u dont give gold to enemy then they go buy ultra rare to flip it and keep out of hands of players and in their guilds. btw i spawn 3 months everyday and only got some swamp tiles then farm Htown for 5 days and got orc mask -10 str and if your not in a guild that knows what they are doing sol. so fuk your rng farm. i cant play uo all the time and i got 1 cc that i had to buy. look the only people who got quiver got 10 of them and the people who need them 0. now if player who need them actually need them give them said amount your crediting their inflation.

chill out dude. champ spawns have always been very bad drop rates, that's why i dont even bother with them tbh, they're the only real reason to go to fel and they sux. that's basically why 'fkin trammy's are trammys.

and dont complain about you sucking at cub because i have been saying it will be soon since christmas, and i basically published that you should collect runic crafting trash. anyone can afford fkin shadow and DC hammers, anyone can place 4 18x18 empty plots. you didn't, deal with it.
Carenia likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

someone has time for it, and that person will be ahead on the game. nothing wrong with that.

this and the trinket issue are both kinda people wanting the reward without putting in the work...

if you give everyone everything they want within a week of starting, they wont appreciate it anyway, and will get bored; it's actually kinda better having something to aim for. the trick is making sure there is something to farm at all levels, and balancing the pay off to still be worth getting stronger. don't forget this is not the sort of game you're supposed to complete after a month.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

dude trinket spawns 1 time a year if that it still a fairly new Item for the shard. However, how do you think people not put in work. i tell you right now that shit was droppin a holloween town maze and if your not in the old established guilds there no chance your getting one. They shut down all the mobs and you cannot even get loot rights with your pathetic hrsk suit and shitty pvm weapon that was on vendor for 3kk but are worth like 50k. Honestly, these guys dumpster better items.

this is a issuse like the library rewards the numbers amounts are absurd and no one would fafill them by actually playing which means less people playing more people afking/macroing.

there are only a handfull of artifacts that are worth $$ and you have to relay on rng, so until you get a duplicate on said item your not even thinking of selling it. overall, i was on osi ej account for 3 days and i got HH, mana phaze orb, rbc, ruined driftwood bow, quiver, full resist, max hci, max lmc, 18 mr, +stam, ect for like 3kk that i made off people who wanted to train resist spells in peace. people just through millions around cuz it worthless you can play in w/e and get loot from actually playing. imbuning only pvp gear suit to really min/max. now i wanna play osi cuz yeah my char was enjoyable to play i could party and be usefull on day 1. on demise newbs just come here and grey screen all day from silver serpants because the community wont sell good shit only overpriced junk that was botted anyway.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

pimpinez wrote:dude trinket spawns 1 time a year if that it still a fairly new Item for the shard. However, how do you think people not put in work. i tell you right now that shit was droppin a holloween town maze and if your not in the old established guilds there no chance your getting one. They shut down all the mobs and you cannot even get loot rights with your pathetic hrsk suit and shitty pvm weapon that was on vendor for 3kk but are worth like 50k. Honestly, these guys dumpster better items.

this is a issuse like the library rewards the numbers amounts are absurd and no one would fafill them by actually playing which means less people playing more people afking/macroing.

there are only a handfull of artifacts that are worth $$ and you have to relay on rng, so until you get a duplicate on said item your not even thinking of selling it. overall, i was on osi ej account for 3 days and i got HH, mana phaze orb, rbc, ruined driftwood bow, quiver, full resist, max hci, max lmc, 18 mr, +stam, ect for like 3kk that i made off people who wanted to train resist spells in peace. people just through millions around cuz it worthless you can play in w/e and get loot from actually playing. imbuning only pvp gear suit to really min/max. now i wanna play osi cuz yeah my char was enjoyable to play i could party and be usefull on day 1. on demise newbs just come here and grey screen all day from silver serpants because the community wont sell good shit only overpriced junk that was botted anyway.
well i got one on my own...

it doesn't even have a slayer, all you have to do is double click it and hit it a few times... and wait fucking hours and hours for it to spawn, then hours and hours for the next one.

i mean, people camped the trinket boss about 80% of the time H-town was open, i got 1. what are you complaining about? you have to disable the spell cast text so you can see what is going on, but it's totally do-able if you put in the time

"there are only a handfull of artifacts that are worth $$ and you have to relay on rng" yeah, that's the game?
"so until you get a duplicate on said item your not even thinking of selling it" yeah, which is why they are expensive??
"i was on osi ej account for 3 days and i got" im skeptical, but you pay for that, and you're not playing it anymore.
"now i wanna play osi cuz yeah my char was enjoyable to play i could party and be usefull on day 1." yeah... cos it's the official server? you cant expect a free server to really be better than a service you pay for.. it's different, i kinda wanna play OSI now :D

sounds like it has more players, but also sounds like the economy is dead, kinda ironic that there's more to play for on the free server. see, you dont get it all after 3 days, but you still have something to play for.