I'm Just Saying ...............

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: I'm Just Saying ...............

Post by Bama »

So if 2 people (pictured in this thread) were to both login would there be close to 417 users online?
Syn_6-1_13.09.jpg
Syn_6-1_13.09.jpg (222.64 KiB) Viewed 3413 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

you dun messed up now girl, showing everyone your house location smh.

Might come home to 300 Bulls wandering around. who knows?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

pegasus321 wrote:you dun messed up now girl, showing everyone your house location smh.

Might come home to 300 Bulls wandering around. who knows?
300x17 pieces of leather not worried
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I got a PM and it says
So I found this guy afk selling/buying some food, im blocking his recall spot, but his name is Pride, not sure if you want to fuck with him or not. He has been doing it for hours just SE of brit bank.

If? LOL IF!!!

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 539#p77539
Syn_6-2_08.50-2.jpg
Syn_6-2_08.50-2.jpg (227.6 KiB) Viewed 3350 times

Recall to NPC Butcher
Syn_6-2_08.51.jpg
Syn_6-2_08.51.jpg (235.65 KiB) Viewed 3350 times

Sell to the NPC
Syn_6-2_08.51-1.jpg
Syn_6-2_08.51-1.jpg (227.92 KiB) Viewed 3350 times

Recall to bank
Syn_6-2_08.54.jpg
Syn_6-2_08.54.jpg (252.42 KiB) Viewed 3350 times
Recall home

Repeat...........

.........If recall spot blocked recall to second spot
Syn_6-2_08.56.jpg
Syn_6-2_08.56.jpg (248.68 KiB) Viewed 3350 times

When second spot blocked?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Now Pride I didn't forget about your other character Trance doing the same thing...........
Silent_6-2_09.27.jpg
Silent_6-2_09.27.jpg (245.2 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Silent_6-2_09.30.jpg
Silent_6-2_09.30.jpg (246.69 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Silent_6-2_09.31.jpg
Silent_6-2_09.31.jpg (247.74 KiB) Viewed 3324 times

.......................... lol you can't create food in your house unattended but selling it unattended is fine.................. as long as we all get to do this I'm fine with it..............that and having an amount of accounts greater than 4
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz, Chacal and medamaude like this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

HAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD!
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

There was alot of afk activity here the other day

Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

ShadowMoon wrote:There was alot of afk activity here the other day

That’s an interesting location
Many elementals emerge from that cave for some reason...........

......... Ain’t that right Grifo
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

seems like a cursed area
Discord: Amish#1299
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Nikki minaj also triple clients afk farms...SHe leaves on at that demon room, one downstairs iun the blood elemental room (as renata), and often another at Miasma (i forget the name)...How staff hasnt doesnt anything about this is since she is there everday for 6+hours crazy
Majestik

Post by Majestik »

Bama wrote:
ShadowMoon wrote:There was alot of afk activity here the other day

That’s an interesting location
Many elementals emerge from that cave for some reason...........

......... Ain’t that right Grifo[/quote

now i know who's blocking my runes, never any afk activity here i get checked daily. so please stop harrassing me
Lady likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Majestik wrote:
now i know who's blocking my runes, never any afk activity here i get checked daily. so please stop harrassing me

Now just to be sure when you say "daily" you mean Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and so on correct?
Not 3 days ago and today maybe in 3 days again
Not last Thursday today and next Thursday
Not May 7th June 7th and next month on July 7th
Not June 7th 2017 and June 7th 2018 and next year on June 7th 2019
I just want to be clear that when you say "daily" you mean every single day

You see what I find interesting is that a couple of screen to the west of you there was a person running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily"

I will admit I don't know how long that person was running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily" but I know he was doing it from the 27th of April 2018 (we all know it was long before this date)

And (apparently) for some mysterious reason stopped on the 31st of May 2018
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 10#p101288

That is a lot of "daily" don't you think? Those last few days in April and 31 days in May
I think if a staff member checked on this person who was running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily" they would have figured out something with their GM powers long before I did

Now please don't get me wrong I believe you but..............................

..................................... if you are getting checked "daily" but the person running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily" wasn't getting checked I think the Staff might just be "harassing" you ...........not me

As for blocking your recall spots
Think about this
There is all sorts of stuff that could get you killed a few screen to the east of you and I'm not even talking about the elementals that come out from that cave to the south of you

You do know that each player can have 5 followers
So if I had 5 horses I could place them on 5 spots that you might recall to plus I can stand on a spot for a total of 6 recall spots
Now take that 6 and multiple that by 4 accounts
If you want to suggest that I am "harassing" you .....................please re think that
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote:
Majestik wrote:

Now just to be sure when you say "daily" you mean Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and so on correct?
Not 3 days ago and today maybe in 3 days again
Not last Thursday today and next Thursday
Not May 7th June 7th and next month on July 7th
Not June 7th 2017 and June 7th 2018 and next year on June 7th 2019
I just want to be clear that when you say "daily" you mean every single day

You see what I find interesting is that a couple of screen to the west of you there was a person running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily"

I will admit I don't know how long that person was running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily" but I know he was doing it from the 27th of April 2018 (we all know it was long before this date)

And (apparently) for some mysterious reason stopped on the 31st of May 2018
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 10#p101288

That is a lot of "daily" don't you think? Those last few days in April and 31 days in May
I think if a staff member checked on this person who was running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily" they would have figured out something with their GM powers long before I did

Now please don't get me wrong I believe you but..............................

..................................... if you are getting checked "daily" but the person running an amount of accounts greater than 4 (Ain't that right Grifo) unattended "daily" wasn't getting checked I think the Staff might just be "harassing" you ...........not me

As for blocking your recall spots
Think about this
There is all sorts of stuff that could get you killed a few screen to the east of you and I'm not even talking about the elementals that come out from that cave to the south of you

You do know that each player can have 5 followers
So if I had 5 horses I could place them on 5 spots that you might recall to plus I can stand on a spot for a total of 6 recall spots
Now take that 6 and multiple that by 4 accounts
If you want to suggest that I am "harassing" you .....................please re think that
Hakuna your tatas bitch
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

You are right, bama!
Bama likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

UO is a wonderful game, DAILY we learn new things, including that we can share houses with other friends with a common objective. There is a term known as cooperative, this is when mutual help each other as they can. In my case, I provide location, protection, selling / buying items and assisting with support. Anyone who knows me knows that I work traveling and I usually play at night when I arrive at the hotel, it is very difficult for me to keep my notebook powered and connected via Wi-Fi 24h / 7d. Good luck, but this time, the appearance deceived you. I admire your work and hope it continues like this! Peace.
Bama likes this.