I'm Just Saying ...............

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Chacal

Re: I'm Just Saying ...............

Post by Chacal »

what is interesting to me in some of those answers is people complaining about the possibility of Bama being crying, or without of anything else to do, or what else. Well, you'll all have to forgive me, but besides prove a point, she's possibily having a better time here then most of you. Think about that: by one side we have her having a lot of fun messing with those unattended rule brakers, and by the other side we have players that are not even close to the keyboard running against time to widly gather resources. And the question, what's the main objective of a game after all? Isn't have fun?

Amish Hammer wrote:@feupa, Bama is farming, just farming afker that break the rules.
:roll:
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Just to know...Is Bama is a trammel player that think Uo is a new kind of the sims that u pass all day decorating your house or a player that interect to other players, do pvp, do champ, perless, Quest and a lot of other things to do instead lure monster to kill afk 14yo player?
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

:popcorn:
ShadowMoon likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Cunnana wrote:Just to know...Is Bama is a trammel player that think Uo is a new kind of the sims that u pass all day decorating your house or a player that interect to other players, do pvp, do champ, perless, Quest and a lot of other things to do instead lure monster to kill afk 14yo player?
If one person thinks that UO is a new kind of sims and loves to spend their whole day decorating their houses, who the fuck do you think you are to tell them they are wrong?

UO is specifically the type of game, where you get a huge package, and you pretty much do whatever the fuck you want with it, that makes you happy.

UO is not a PVM game, UO is not a PVP game, UO is not a house building game, UO is not a quest driven game. UO Is a versatile game, that covers various different areas, so that everyone, even those with the most awkward type of gameplay, can find their niche.

But guess what, the administrator of Demise, has decided that AFK'ing is to be shunned upon, Bama is merely enjoying herself, and reinforcing that fact.

Get lost.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Discord: Amish#1299
Chacal

Post by Chacal »

Cunnana wrote:player that think Uo is a new kind of the sims that u pass all day decorating your house
dunno if you noticed, but one of the best things about UO it's how big the game world is and how many things you can do on it. There's an infinity options of decoration and house customization, which means if one wants to play the game focused on that, well, he'll have lots of things to concern in the way he thinks is fun.
Cunnana wrote: a player that interect to other players, do pvp, do champ, perless, Quest and a lot of other things
Some may be around for PVP, some may be here for decorated houses, and what the hell, if someone is here because likes to say "bank" all day long, he doesn't have the right to be here? Player interaction is good, do lots of diversified things is indeed healthier for the shard, but there are no rules against someone that doesn't want to talk to anybody and play alone. But if you put him next to someone that does all shit but still brake the rules I sincerely think there's no competition in here, simply because one isn't breaking any rules, there's no rules forcing you to talk to people or forcing you go pvp, but there are rules about afk farming.

Simplifying: there is a right way to play when you talk about rules, but considering you're not breaking them, there are no rules of how you have your fun. If you think UO is about a stated way to play the game, I'm sorry, but you never understood UO.
Chacal #5588
elder rigmarole philosopher
kentares, Bama and Frasier like this.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

I'm justing get a point that there are a lot of things to do in game or in life better than walking a round the world looking for afk players and luring mobs to kill than. Go walk outside, go to College, go to have a family, go help to save the Planet.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Cunnana wrote:I'm justing get a point that there are a lot of things to do in game or in life better than walking a round the world looking for afk players and luring mobs to kill than. Go walk outside, go to College, go to have a family, go help to save the Planet.
I'm just getting a point that there are a lot of things to do in game or in life better than telling other people what they should be or should not be doing. Go walk outside, go to college, go have a family, go save the planet.
ortiz, kentares and Chacal like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

there are lots of things you can do outside of this game, but when you go outside, you should logout or afk somewhere and do something that isnt breaking the rules. You shouldnt turn the game on, not actually play, then go to work or school while you afk and ruin the economy. It ruins it for the people that actually play the game and follow the rules. hopefully this banning that they are rolling out actually does something to help stop it, if not, they should hire atleast 2 counselors that have no life and will help enforce the rules.
Discord: Amish#1299
kentares likes this.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Amish Hammer wrote:there are lots of things you can do outside of this game, but when you go outside, you should logout or afk somewhere and do something that isnt breaking the rules. You shouldnt turn the game on, not actually play, then go to work or school while you afk and ruin the economy. It ruins it for the people that actually play the game and follow the rules. hopefully this banning that they are rolling out actually does something to help stop it, if not, they should hire atleast 2 counselors that have no life and will help enforce the rules.
Lets make Bama counselor, she is already doing this job.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Now thats a smart idea!
kentares

Post by kentares »

Cunnana wrote:Lets make Bama counselor, she is already doing this job.
....wait.. she isn't Eos? ? :o :shock:
P47O

Post by P47O »

This is definitely my favourite post in the forum! Please Bama consider doing a afkers hunting live stream.
ortiz, Chacal and Tanya like this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

lol their script so bad if on osi get ban fast
fekindermvp

Post by fekindermvp »

P47O wrote:This is definitely my favourite post in the forum! Please Bama consider doing a afkers hunting live stream.
THATS GENIOUS !
------------------------------------
KinDeR
[MiD]Morre "i" Desloga FDP!
KinDeR #5586
Chacal, Tanya and Cunnana like this.