doubt rules

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kradiaspola

doubt rules

Post by kradiaspola »

hi
I have some doubts in shard rules.
* autoloot, I know it's forbidden but razor scaravanger option can?
* If one night, a group of friends meet in the same house, and log in several characters, something around 6, is allowed (average once a month).
* easyuo, if using simple script type, healing pet or activate a skill, is it valid?
* In the limit of 4 accounts, can I leave the 4 logs at the same time?
I believe this to be it, I appreciate clarification
:)
MB

Re: doubt rules

Post by MB »

- Scavenger is OK
- It will not let a 5th account connect on the same IP
- EasyUO is fine in that area, you will find UOSteam is easier to use for that though
- You can have all 4 logged on at the same time
kradiaspola likes this.
kradiaspola

Post by kradiaspola »

thanks
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Since UOS came out there hasn't been a "no" to autoloot even though we've repeatedly asked. As of this moment it is considered a grey area by players due to the wording of the rules.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

it was mostly a issuse for gauntlet when the shard had a lot bigger active community, but then they patched instanced loot. As long as you are not afk you should be fine but i wouldnt use it at places that are for group play.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

scavenger wont auto-loot corpses. if you can auto loot corpses then you can afk gold farm.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Calvin wrote:scavenger wont auto-loot corpses. if you can auto loot corpses then you can afk gold farm.
Welcome to demise
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."