Kinda new player

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Rufieo

Kinda new player

Post by Rufieo »

Hello ive been playing for about a week, i got a few skills to 100, i went as a swordsman with Bushido skills. I've been farming in the despise dungeon, it was hard at first but now im killing stuff very easily, i was wondering where i could go next to get better drop rates i dont want things to kill me in one hit. im a wow player so this game has been pretty hard when it comes to figuring out how to progress it isnt spoon fed i like it but at the same time im overwhelmed when it comes to heading in the right direction. any advice would be awesome. TY
gciniciato

Re: Kinda new player

Post by gciniciato »

Hey man,

I recommend the wisp cave. Wisps are quite squishy and give decent gold. Just be careful with the paragon ones, they can hurt new players

You can go there through moongate>Illshenar>Honesty follow a pathway north in the montains and you will find it right after that.
gciniciato

Post by gciniciato »

I have weapons, equipment and jewels to spare if you need. They are not GREAT (I´m kinda new as well) but they can help you out =)
Rufieo

Post by Rufieo »

yeah im not even sure what i should be using, i have a decent sword right now but bad armor. i dont even know how we could hook up in game there doesnt seem to be a friends list system haha. thanks for the help
gciniciato

Post by gciniciato »

do you know how to go to Luna?
Rufieo

Post by Rufieo »

yes i am there now
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Hi, you can also try titans and cyclops: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =2&t=21997 can use a weapon "soul seeker" it is repond slayer.
Also soul seeker is nice weapon to start if you are swordsman.
Later can try blood and poison elementals.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Rufieo

Post by Rufieo »

Tanya wrote:Hi, you can also try titans and cyclops: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =2&t=21997 can use a weapon "soul seeker" it is repond slayer.
Also soul seeker is nice weapon to start if you are swordsman.
Later can try blood and poison elementals.

YES! i have that sword already and i have been farming the titans already but they dont seem to be dropping good armor. I'm guessing crafted armor is what i should be going for so am i just killing stuff for gold?
Tanya likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

jewelry ;)
Wreakage- and Tanya like this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

go spawn or do doom kill skele dragons wwith bell or collect red bones for gold skulls