Doom Points Counter

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Doom Points Counter

Post by Bama »

LEAD wrote:I went down the rabbit hole,clicked the link and BAM free falling thru old posts..lol..

Anywho i agree we should be able to see how many points we have..jus like we can (-info) items/people..
I

........ but can’t the arti drop at any time?
If so what does it matter if you know how many points you have?
Even if you are at max points and the arti drops for me you will still have to wait.

Every time you check your points it will just piss you off even more because you know your point total and it’s still........
Sorry try again
Sorry try again
Sorry try again.........

Until your 6 to 8 hour Doom marathon nets you a Frostbringer
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Bama wrote:
LEAD wrote:I went down the rabbit hole,clicked the link and BAM free falling thru old posts..lol..

Anywho i agree we should be able to see how many points we have..jus like we can (-info) items/people..
I

Even if you are at max points and the arti drops for me you will still have to wait.

Every time you check your points it will just piss you off even more because you know your point total and it’s still........
Sorry try again
Sorry try again
Sorry try again.........

I thought it was based off seniority in a way? Like if 3 people are there all at 0 points, the first to hit max will get a drop before the others even if that hit max as well? I know nothing about doom cus I hate it there just seems like that's what I was told lol
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

TheUnknown0617 wrote: I thought it was based off seniority in a way? Like if 3 people are there all at 0 points, the first to hit max will get a drop before the others even if that hit max as well? I know nothing about doom cus I hate it there just seems like that's what I was told lol
Taken from the link on page 1

After the points are updated on all players, a roll is made for each player where the total accumulated points represents a chance out of 100. When one player's roll is successful, the system stops rolling. This happens so that only one artifact can drop per monster (but everyone gets points). On a successful roll, the player is awarded a random artifact and their points are reset to 0.

Because the roll is out of 100, this means that once you've collected 100 points, a roll is guaranteed to succeed. (Unless someone rolls successfully for the artifact before you do, but then their points will reset and you will likely win the next roll.) In practice, however, people never reach 100 points. Most people receive an artifact at 0.3-0.7 accumulated points.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
TheUnknown0617 likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Bama wrote:

I

Sorry try again
Sorry try again
Sorry try again.........

Frostbringer
LEAD's fav arty!
Same like me 3x tunic of fire in a row
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bama likes this.