thunder storm damage

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kradiaspola

thunder storm damage

Post by kradiaspola »

Hi, I have spellwaven 115, I use crystal of arcanus focus, but my damage is very low ... a shame compared to necromancer wither magic ...
any tips?
The Silvertiger

Re: thunder storm damage

Post by The Silvertiger »

Make sure it's a level 6 focus. It usually only does 20 -50 per mob, but because of lvl 6 focus the area is so wide. It's best used in areas where there are 5+ mobs. More of a champion spawn type spell.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kradiaspola likes this.
kradiaspola

Post by kradiaspola »

thanks ;)
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ ... llweaving/
Thunderstorm (Erelonia)
19(32)
1.5 10 Damage: 10 + (Skill Level Real / 240, minimum 1) (+1 per Focus level). Increased by SDI.
Duration: Damage is instantaneous. Any victim interrupted while spellcasting receives a penalty to faster cast recovery (of 6) for a duration of 5 seconds (+1 second per Focus level), unless it successfully makes a successful Resisting Spells skill check.
Area of Effect: 3 tile radius (+1 per Focus level)
Arcane Circle Bonus (per additional arcanist): +1 damage, +1 tile radius, +1 second duration.
A thunderous boom temporarily smites opponents with energy damage and may reduce spellcasting recovery time for the duration of the spell.
from what i remember you need like a minimum of 30 lmc to barely leech good. wither is still good aoe atk; it is good for anything weak to it resist. you can use it to refill your energy to if your suit Mana Regen is bad.

Make sure your using a Scrappers. https://uo.stratics.com/database/view.p ... m&cat=2342

edit i ment lmc not sdi 8-)
Last edited by pimpinez on April 26th, 2018, 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Loler

Post by Loler »

You need 120 to get the damage bump. Spell weaving works in increments of 24 skill so 96 is a damage breakpoint and 120 is a breakpoint
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Palanzane

Post by Palanzane »

And you need total 4/6 fc,fcr on your suit.
kradiaspola

Post by kradiaspola »

I'm 115 SW
total 3/6 fc, fcr suit.
61% SDI
other players to use arcanus focus this complicated, apparently I will have to make new arcanists myself

Is 120 SW extremely necessary? my finances are not on the best days hehehe
thank you for the tips
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

kradiaspola wrote:I'm 115 SW
total 3/6 fc, fcr suit.
61% SDI
other players to use arcanus focus this complicated, apparently I will have to make new arcanists myself

Is 120 SW extremely necessary? my finances are not on the best days hehehe
thank you for the tips
Meet me in luna and I will give you a 120 spellweaving ;]
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

how much lmc you have?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

kradiaspola