Demise's Homes for the Homeless

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Demise's Homes for the Homeless

Post by Ajani »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
James

Post by James »

Made In Quebec wrote:Greetings Demisians,

Are you just starting on Demise? Are you an old player that is trying to make a comeback? Are you an active player struggling to get started?

Well guess what, it don't really matter.

This program, offers anyone who asks me, a small home, roughly designed and a welcome package filled with essentials to help you get on your feet.

I have had success with this over the last few years, and even tho the original post from the original forums is gone, request have not stopped coming, and houses havn't stopped being delivered. I figured it was about time that I make an official post here so that everyone can understand what this is about.

I've tone down the requirements a lot, matter of fact is I don't really mind why you ask me. This won't help any veteran's in any way so if you are asking me, it's because I know you are eligible.

The only requirement I have, is that you can make yourself available during weekdays, evening, EST timezone (Usually between 8-9hpm). Most of the time the only issue I've had with this was to coordinate delivery ;)

Many people have supported this program over the years, and I have given out way over 50 houses with the welcome package.

Special thanks goes to @april0395 and @Bama for their continued support.

Thanks to everyone else who has refered new players to me, and keep in mind I encourage each and everyone one of you, to keep doing so, but this time at least, you will have a thread to refer them to ;)

Cheers mate,

May the compassion be with you!

-MiQ
Hello,
I'm a returning player. I would appreciate any help you could offer. Thank you :)
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

James wrote: Hello,
I'm a returning player. I would appreciate any help you could offer. Thank you :)
Hi James,

Yes I can help you!

Please send me a PM with your playtime and availability to see and make sure we will be able to catch each other, and we can take an appointment for delivery.

If you have an approximate location you would like your house to be, I would also appreciate that information!

I'll be expecting a PM from you soon!
Ajani likes this.
James

Post by James »

Made In Quebec wrote:
James wrote: Hello,
Hi James,

Yes I can help you!

Please send me a PM with your playtime and availability to see and make sure we will be able to catch each other, and we can take an appointment for delivery.

If you have an approximate location you would like your house to be, I would also appreciate that information!

I'll be expecting a PM from you soon!
Thanks! I just sent a pm. :)
Soulripper

Post by Soulripper »

I could use such an offer thx :D
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Soulripper wrote:I could use such an offer thx :D
Send me a PM with you play hours and we will try to meet up as soon as we can!

I have a house ready for delivery at this time so all I need is to be able to catch up with whoever needs one.

My usual availability are evening est timezone
Eos likes this.
Goset

Post by Goset »

wow, thats great.... im new here. what can i do to have that help.. @madeinquebec
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Goset wrote:wow, thats great.... im new here. what can i do to have that help.. @madeinquebec
Hi there,

You really don't need to do anything, other than let me know ;)

Send me a PM with where you would like your house to be, and I'll log on this evening and set the house up for you and deliver it.

The only important detail, is that you make sure that you are available in the evening, EST timezone, tonight I would expect to be able to get on at about 8:00 PM, so that would be the time you'd need to be around so we can meet!

If that suits you, just send me a PM, with an area of the game you like, and I'll try to find a spot in a convenient place, in proximity of the location you determined.

-MiQ
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

-MiQ
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 04#p123151
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
a timber wolf

Post by a timber wolf »

Hello, I am a returning player (Atlantic Shard 2011-2015) I would very much appreciate some help getting started! available 8pm - 1am tuesday through saturday and 24 hours a day sunday and monday.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ozoneranger

Post by Ozoneranger »

Are you just starting on Demise? Are you an old player that is trying to make a comeback? Are you an active player struggling to get started?

Well guess what, it don't really matter.

This program, offers anyone who asks me, a small home, roughly designed and a welcome package filled with essentials to help you get on your feet.

I have had success with this over the last few years, and even tho the original post from the original forums is gone, request have not stopped coming, and houses havn't stopped being delivered. I figured it was about time that I make an official post here so that everyone can understand what this is about.

I've tone down the requirements a lot, matter of fact is I don't really mind why you ask me. This won't help any veteran's in any way so if you are asking me, it's because I know you are eligible.

The only requirement I have, is that you can make yourself available during weekdays, evening, EST timezone (Usually between 8-9hpm). Most of the time the only issue I've had with this was to coordinate delivery ;)

Many people have supported this program over the years, and I have given out way over 50 houses with the welcome package.

Special thanks goes to @april0395 and @Bama for their continued support.

Thanks to everyone else who has refered new players to me, and keep in mind I encourage each and everyone one of you, to keep doing so, but this time at least, you will have a thread to refer them to ;)

Cheers mate,

May the compassion be with you!

-MiQ
I was just made aware of this. Can I get some help? ( =