Demise's Homes for the Homeless

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Made In Quebec

Demise's Homes for the Homeless

Post by Made In Quebec »

Greetings Demisians,

Are you just starting on Demise? Are you an old player that is trying to make a comeback? Are you an active player struggling to get started?

Well guess what, it don't really matter.

This program, offers anyone who asks me, a small home, roughly designed and a welcome package filled with essentials to help you get on your feet.

I have had success with this over the last few years, and even tho the original post from the original forums is gone, request have not stopped coming, and houses havn't stopped being delivered. I figured it was about time that I make an official post here so that everyone can understand what this is about.

I've tone down the requirements a lot, matter of fact is I don't really mind why you ask me. This won't help any veteran's in any way so if you are asking me, it's because I know you are eligible.

The only requirement I have, is that you can make yourself available during weekdays, evening, EST timezone (Usually between 8-9hpm). Most of the time the only issue I've had with this was to coordinate delivery ;)

Many people have supported this program over the years, and I have given out way over 50 houses with the welcome package.

Special thanks goes to @april0395 and @Bama for their continued support.

Thanks to everyone else who has refered new players to me, and keep in mind I encourage each and everyone one of you, to keep doing so, but this time at least, you will have a thread to refer them to ;)

Cheers mate,

May the compassion be with you!

-MiQ
Duque, hrs024, Chacal and 9 others like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Demise's Homes for the Homeless

Post by Bama »

MiQ
RAWKS

Will you take care of Daze please?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Daze likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Daze is already taken care of my dear ;)
Daze and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Merci
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
hrs024 and Daze like this.
Daze

Post by Daze »

Yes, thank you both for the help, I apreciate !!

Now, I have a house :)
Brizzado

Post by Brizzado »

coming back to play after 14 years lol!

I want a house too!

:D :D :D
Kya

Post by Kya »

Hello, I started playing here a couple of days ago, how would we get in touch? :) Thanks for your help!
Made In Quebec likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Made In Quebec wrote:Greetings Demisians,

Are you just starting on Demise? Are you an old player that is trying to make a comeback? Are you an active player struggling to get started?

This program, offers anyone who asks me, a small home, roughly designed and a welcome package filled with essentials to help you get on your feet.

I have had success with this over the last few years, and even tho the original post from the original forums is gone, request have not stopped coming, and houses havn't stopped being delivered. I figured it was about time that I make an official post here so that everyone can understand what this is about.

I've tone down the requirements a lot, matter of fact is I don't really mind why you ask me. This won't help any veteran's in any way so if you are asking me, it's because I know you are eligible.

The only requirement I have, is that you can make yourself available during weekdays, evening, EST timezone (Usually between 8-9hpm). Most of the time the only issue I've had with this was to coordinate delivery ;)

Many people have supported this program over the years, and I have given out way over 50 houses with the welcome package.

Thanks to everyone else who has refered new players to me, and keep in mind I encourage each and everyone one of you, to keep doing so, but this time at least, you will have a thread to refer them to ;)

Cheers mate,

-MiQ

Kya wrote:Hello, I started playing here a couple of days ago, how would we get in touch? :) Thanks for your help!
Two ways

Leave a post here like you did but quoting him would have been a better way of doing it to get his attention

The other way would be to send him a Private Message but in your case you need to make 2 more posts to be able to send Private Messages
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Kya

Post by Kya »

Made In Quebec wrote:Greetings Demisians,

Cheers mate,

-MiQ
Hello, I don't want to spam you, but I have been suggested to quote you by the kind person above, I use discord mainly for chatting, or if you'd like I can drop you a PM :)

Thank you!
Made In Quebec, Bama and Ajani like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Kya wrote:
I use discord mainly for chatting, or if you'd like I can drop you a PM

Discord
Emayecue#3776

PM
Post one more time to PM him
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Kya

Post by Kya »

Bama wrote:
Kya wrote:
I use discord mainly for chatting, or if you'd like I can drop you a PM

Discord
Emayecue#3776

PM
Post one more time to PM him

Thank you so much!!! Added!! :) I guess I'll stick to Discord :)
Bama likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Brizzado wrote:coming back to play after 14 years lol!

I want a house too!

:D :D :D
Kya wrote:Hello, I started playing here a couple of days ago, how would we get in touch? :) Thanks for your help!
Greetings both of you,

I will be home this evening, around 5:00 PM EST, and I can get on to get you both set up.

I will "try" to check discord but I am really bad at it, it could be weeks before I get a message but I will try to make an effort.

Regardless, if either/both of you can be on this evening, I'll be happy to get on and start placing some houses for you.

I do suggest PM's for communication, and if you would be so kind as to point a particular location of interest, this would greatly help me in my searches.

I will be looking forward to meeting you this evening if you can!
Bama likes this.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

Wow awesome Quebec, wish I had known :). I am a little over a month old here now, but have a house already..... I think it is very kind of you to do this. If there is anything I can do to assist, let me know. I like to help other new people!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Demon Fire wrote:Wow awesome Quebec, wish I had known :). I am a little over a month old here now, but have a house already..... I think it is very kind of you to do this. If there is anything I can do to assist, let me know. I like to help other new people!

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =2&t=22294
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Kya

Post by Kya »

Amazing service to the community! Thank you so much! <3
Made In Quebec and Bama like this.