True Brits.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LUDENS

True Brits.

Post by LUDENS »

Any True Brits out there that can give me some points so that I can ride a ware horse please? I will pay you in gold.
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Calvin

Re: True Brits.

Post by Calvin »

can factions fight in tram?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

LUDENS wrote:Any True Brits out there that can give me some points so that I can ride a ware horse please? I will pay you in gold.
Are all the Factions full?
If not

4 accounts
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

I tried you can't just kill other level 0 faction members over and over for points only once but I guess it only takes level 2? Is that only 2 kills?
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

@calvin Faction guilds might be able to I'm not sure? Do we still have chaos order guilds?
Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

As a matter of fact I think the council of mages war horse is the one for me TB just sorta looks like a mare.
Discord - Dante#3037

KojPro YouTube

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Noitcaf
E
L
B
A
T
S
Retsam
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
fekindermvp

Post by fekindermvp »

Does anyone really play Faction System? ( i miss that )
------------------------------------
KinDeR
[MiD]Morre "i" Desloga FDP!
KinDeR #5586