Help!! Trade window broken!!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ShadowMoon

Help!! Trade window broken!!

Post by ShadowMoon »

I patched my client all the way up because i am seeing a lot of unused tiles and now that i patched, i still cant see what the unused tiles are and now when someone tries to trade with me or i trade with them, a trade window does NOT come up on my end!
Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
pimpinez

Re: Help!! Trade window broken!!

Post by pimpinez »

i didnt patch in a month but you could try and reinstall the game maybe some of the hidden files fubar possible. also are you using razor or steam? steam has been crashing a lot for me on latest win 10. all else fails you can download HZ client. http://hz.tehomgpwn.com/viewforum.php?f=16&
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Using steam. Thank you
Interior Decorator
brett

Post by brett »

right click on steam and run it as admin
ShadowMoon and april0395 like this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

brett wrote:right click on steam and run it as admin
This.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ShadowMoon likes this.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Well I didnt see the run as admin post til After I had already uninstalled, but it keeps freezing on me and wont finish the installation. So I am on my 3rd install....hopefully this one goes through.
Interior Decorator