New Scenery.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LUDENS

New Scenery.

Post by LUDENS »

New area east of Brit Bank. Have you guys found anything else new???

Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

ShadowMoon

Re: New Scenery.

Post by ShadowMoon »

Gargoyle city threw me for a loop. Not playing regular osi or shards with updated files like demise, it was surprising. I guess some sort of battle or something supposedly destroyed it....dont know.
Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

LUDENS wrote:New area east of Brit Bank. Have you guys found anything else new???

Not yet, but I gotta say, all that new stuff in Brit confused the CRAP out of me because I hadn't updated my client in a while and it was all invisible to me. I just kept running into invisible barriers and thought it was a bug from the server crash a couple weeks ago. I paged a GM and was laying pieces of food and green tea baskets around the edges of the invisible areas so I could mark them out for the GM and also try to see if there was a pattern.

Finally I managed to grab someone who wasn't afk to have them see if they could duplicate the "bug" and they said "...uhh...you do know there's a statue here right?" So I updated my client, logged back in, everything showed up, and I was like "...oh."

So if you were in Brit last week and saw the statues and parts of buildings and stuff surrounded by muffins and fish steaks, that was my dumb ass :oops:
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

medamaude wrote:
Finally I managed to grab someone who wasn't afk
LIES!!!!!!

Pics or it didn’t happen
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Bama wrote:
medamaude wrote:
Finally I managed to grab someone who wasn't afk
LIES!!!!!!

Pics or it didn’t happen
:lol: Unfortunately I don't have pics, so I must concede it's entirely possible it didn't happen. I did have to go to Luna to find someone though, and even then I felt pretty lucky, because Luna is usually like the back room of a department store where they keep all the mannequins.
kentares

Post by kentares »

medamaude wrote: Not yet, but I gotta say, all that new stuff in Brit confused the CRAP out of me because I hadn't updated my client in a while and it was all invisible to me. I just kept running into invisible barriers and thought it was a bug from the server crash a couple weeks ago. I paged a GM and was laying pieces of food and green tea baskets around the edges of the invisible areas so I could mark them out for the GM and also try to see if there was a pattern.

Finally I managed to grab someone who wasn't afk to have them see if they could duplicate the "bug" and they said "...uhh...you do know there's a statue here right?" So I updated my client, logged back in, everything showed up, and I was like "...oh."

So if you were in Brit last week and saw the statues and parts of buildings and stuff surrounded by muffins and fish steaks, that was my dumb ass :oops:
All this made me do was update my client.. :lol: :oops:
medamaude likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Looks cool. So it's client side not server side?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

W
T
F

A little while ago (June 2nd) while running around in Ilshenar I noticed something strange

The first 2 screenshots were taken in Ilshenar
Syn_6-2_17.26.jpg
Syn_6-2_17.26.jpg (210.69 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
Syn_6-2_17.26-1.jpg
Syn_6-2_17.26-1.jpg (231.42 KiB) Viewed 2533 times

Those houses are not there today

Syn_6-8_10.38-2.jpg
Syn_6-8_10.38-2.jpg (209.66 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
I know they have been in Luna for a very long time

Syn_6-8_10.23.jpg
Syn_6-8_10.23.jpg (230.08 KiB) Viewed 2533 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
medamaude likes this.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Wow Bama that is very strange!
Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I've had it happen before. If I log out and back in, the ghost house fragments disappear.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I was able to go inside them and in one of them I went up stairs to the second floor
I could not pass through them and I had to travel around them
The savages could not enter the homes

Up until yesterday I had not been to that part of Luna for months
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

It's been around forever, I remember in the trammel/felucca moonstone days it happened to me.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Something similar happened a year or so ago outside of Blood Dungeon. Parts of houses just kinda...showed up/were there.

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 056#p28056
Bama likes this.