Story+Apology

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kurupted

Story+Apology

Post by Kurupted »

I broke my pc spilling water on it, and had a lot of real life issues going on and my houses idoc'd. Just my luck, I had all my suits in bags instead of on characters just seemed cool and made transferring arts easy. I am returning now, using my grandmas laptop just to hang out and check out the server, the only character that had items was my samphire which is a blessing I'm off to Doom. Wish me luck, I plan to farm doom as much as I can for the year or so till i'm back on my feet and can buy a pc of my own. I'm in UXc guild which is cool they didn't boot me from all the inactivity, feel free to message me guys. I plan on building back up a PvP archer or stealthier, maybe if I find a good guild to play with i'll make a mage, but I was just tired of the mage intensity and all the macros back when I use to play. Any of the guilds feel free to message me KvG Hz I assume are still around.

I remember being a real douche to a lot of people when I was younger and on my high horse. I remember the forum rants and treating people like they were nothing and I was everything. I would like to apologize for that. Hopefully, you notice I've matured a lot and don't plan on treating people like that any more. Real life humbled me, I've been working at McDonalds and saving up for a car wish me luck. I remember scamming many people and trying to scam even more. If i end up getting back in the swing of things and get some characters suited id like to repay my scams the big one I remember was script error who gave me whole suit to use in a duel that never happened and I ran off with it, I owe him cc sash and quiver mainly. Also, reefer I scammed for quiver, and a few other people feel free to pm or post here if you remember me being the old me. When I first started this server I was farming ice dungeon and killing white wyrms for the 1k per kill and that was an upgrade from the previous farming. I was at the bank one time putting gold away, still in wraith form and some guy xfering his demon slayer yumi and some other items accidently traded the items to me because he didn't notice me standing there wraith form. I kept all the items and sold him back the demon slayer yumi which at the time was worth a ton this was before scrappers. I'd like to apologize to him and all of you the many more stories of me ruining peoples days and trying to scam other people I feel terrible and look forward to being descent member of the community this go around. Ultima Online is one of my fav games of all time, I first started playing when I was 11 or 12 and I'm 25 in August. I've played on this server since 2012 and I remember people being so nice to me. As soon as I got some room to wiggle I misused the kind hearts of the server and just sincerely again and again apologize. I will add that I was on drugs and didn't work but part time, now i'm off drugs. I've even been trying to quit cigarettes, foolishly I had one Tuesday which was my first in two weeks. I plan on being an ex smoker. Thanks for your time, I hope you all have a great day. Happy Ultima!

Sincerely, Andrew
Frasier

Re: Story+Apology

Post by Frasier »

Good luck, in game and irl
Kurupted likes this.
Daxi.Re

Post by Daxi.Re »

Msg me nerd.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Kurupted wrote:I broke my pc spilling water on it, and had a lot of real life issues going on and my houses idoc'd. Just my luck, I had all my suits in bags instead of on characters just seemed cool and made transferring arts easy. I am returning now, using my grandmas laptop just to hang out and check out the server, the only character that had items was my samphire which is a blessing I'm off to Doom. Wish me luck, I plan to farm doom as much as I can for the year or so till i'm back on my feet and can buy a pc of my own. I'm in UXc guild which is cool they didn't boot me from all the inactivity, feel free to message me guys. I plan on building back up a PvP archer or stealthier, maybe if I find a good guild to play with i'll make a mage, but I was just tired of the mage intensity and all the macros back when I use to play. Any of the guilds feel free to message me KvG Hz I assume are still around.

I remember being a real douche to a lot of people when I was younger and on my high horse. I remember the forum rants and treating people like they were nothing and I was everything. I would like to apologize for that. Hopefully, you notice I've matured a lot and don't plan on treating people like that any more. Real life humbled me, I've been working at McDonalds and saving up for a car wish me luck. I remember scamming many people and trying to scam even more. If i end up getting back in the swing of things and get some characters suited id like to repay my scams the big one I remember was script error who gave me whole suit to use in a duel that never happened and I ran off with it, I owe him cc sash and quiver mainly. Also, reefer I scammed for quiver, and a few other people feel free to pm or post here if you remember me being the old me. When I first started this server I was farming ice dungeon and killing white wyrms for the 1k per kill and that was an upgrade from the previous farming. I was at the bank one time putting gold away, still in wraith form and some guy xfering his demon slayer yumi and some other items accidently traded the items to me because he didn't notice me standing there wraith form. I kept all the items and sold him back the demon slayer yumi which at the time was worth a ton this was before scrappers. I'd like to apologize to him and all of you the many more stories of me ruining peoples days and trying to scam other people I feel terrible and look forward to being descent member of the community this go around. Ultima Online is one of my fav games of all time, I first started playing when I was 11 or 12 and I'm 25 in August. I've played on this server since 2012 and I remember people being so nice to me. As soon as I got some room to wiggle I misused the kind hearts of the server and just sincerely again and again apologize. I will add that I was on drugs and didn't work but part time, now i'm off drugs. I've even been trying to quit cigarettes, foolishly I had one Tuesday which was my first in two weeks. I plan on being an ex smoker. Thanks for your time, I hope you all have a great day. Happy Ultima!

Sincerely, Andrew
I remember you joining KvG and then Kolby joined KvG and you scammed Zulu out of orny :( they kicked Kolby out :(
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Kurupted

Post by Kurupted »

Ajani wrote:
Kurupted wrote:I broke my pc spilling water on it, and had a lot of real life issues going on and my houses idoc'd. Just my luck, I had all my suits in bags instead of on characters just seemed cool and made transferring arts easy. I am returning now, using my grandmas laptop just to hang out and check out the server, the only character that had items was my samphire which is a blessing I'm off to Doom. Wish me luck, I plan to farm doom as much as I can for the year or so till i'm back on my feet and can buy a pc of my own. I'm in UXc guild which is cool they didn't boot me from all the inactivity, feel free to message me guys. I plan on building back up a PvP archer or stealthier, maybe if I find a good guild to play with i'll make a mage, but I was just tired of the mage intensity and all the macros back when I use to play. Any of the guilds feel free to message me KvG Hz I assume are still around.

Sincerely, Andrew
I remember you joining KvG and then Kolby joined KvG and you scammed Zulu out of orny :( they kicked Kolby out :(
not zulu but two other people. same time as reefer quiver I remember now. Thank you ill keep note of this and what I owe, one of them was malo and i gave a lot back I still owe him some though.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Eh.
ortiz, Facko and Bama like this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Kapero style posts are cool!

(Sarcasm if you can't tell)

Ripping off a two faced bitch who's useless irl(reefer) isn't a big deal. In fact I'd say it's the only thing endearing about you.
ultio mea est
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

This man goes to confession and says, "Forgive me father for I have sinned." The priest asks if he would like to confess his sins and the man replies that he used the "F-word" over the weekend. The priest says, "Oh okay, just say three Hail Marys and try to watch your language." The man replies that he would like to confess as to why he said the "F-word". The priest sighs and tells him to continue. Well father I played golf on Sunday with my buddies instead of going to church. The priest says, "And you got upset over that and swore?" The man replied, "No, that wasn't why I swore. On the first tee I duck-hooked my drive well left into the trees." The priest said, "And that's when you swore." The man replied, a little testily because of the constant interruptions, "No, it wasn't. When I walked up the fairway, I noticed my ball got a lucky bounce and I had a clear shot to the green. However, before I could hit the ball, a squirrel ran by and grabbed my ball and scurried up a tree." The priest asked, "Is that when you said the 'F-word'?" The man replied, "No, because an eagle then flew by and caught the squirrel in its sharp talons and flew away." The priest let out a breath and queried, "Is that when you swore?" The man replied, "No, because the eagle flew over the green and the dying squirrel let go of my golf ball and it landed within 5 inches of the hole." The priest screamed, "Don't tell me you missed the FUCKING putt!"
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
LEAD, ortiz, medamaude and 2 others like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

An old lady goes to the doctor and says, "I have this problem with frequent gas. Fortunately, the farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here, and I bet you didn't even notice!" The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back next week." The next week the old lady returns. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my silent farts stink like shit." The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

There is a girl walking up the stairs in a church one day. As the priest is walking by, he looks up and notices that this girl is not wearing any panties. He then calls the girl and gives her $50 and says "Little girl, take this money and buy yourself some panties as it is not good to walk around without any panties on." The girl then goes home and gives the money to her mother and asks her mother to buy panties for her. When the mother asks where the girl got the money from, the girl explained what happened. Upon hearing how the girl got the money, the mother rushes to her room, whips off her panties, and puts on one of her shortest dresses and runs out to the church. As soon as the mother sees the priest coming, she begins to walk up the stairs. The priest then notices the lady and calls her down. The woman not wanting to show that she is expecting anything walks back to the priest very calmly. The priest then gives the lady $1 and says, "Take this money and for God's Sakes, buy yourself a razor!"
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Beermoney

Post by Beermoney »

Sounds like this guy didnt grow up, just ran out of weed money...pretty sure I looted your house. I still have 15+ bags of your leather. For sale, cheap.