Doom.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Doom.

Post by Amish Hammer »

Hey archers, can you please stay and help out, if you are going to run and get honor? Not just run away when there is no one there to tank for you. :)
Discord: Amish#1299
mordecai/kinkae

Re: Doom.

Post by mordecai/kinkae »

Hallelujah and amen to that
Chacal likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

youre asking for integrity and common courtesy in an online multiplayer game, not gonna happen :)
Rakka likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Sounds like "Jackal"
mordecai/kinkae

Post by mordecai/kinkae »

It actually does happen Jaasso, theres few archers that are cool an understand.... and then there archers like "jackal"...
Chacal likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

i agree, was just kidding, most people are cool in my book, actually i think trashing and griefing others and such belongs to this game in certain areas, but some people go out of their way to fuck with people they dont even know just to see people like me get pissed off and write about it on forums
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Amish Hammer wrote:Hey archers, can you please stay and help out
It has been a long time since I was in Doom on OSI but I think I remember that once you entered a room with a boss in it the only way out was by killing the boss(es) or as a ghost

Now since I am older than dirt my memory has become suspect and if that is the case why not ...................

........................... not kill it making this person who takes off before it dies go ................ wtf is taking them so long and he comes back

Or
Leave with him and say to him ............... "now what do we do?"
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Amish Hammer wrote:Hey archers, can you please stay out
fixed :P

only joking, but archers are notorious for leeching
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

Lol, hell i had my first run there... And the sampires left and ran ahead to the next to honor or get the bushido luck shizz, and I was always running behind because I was on foot :( ..... So I just took a nice dose of Fuckitol, and left.

** Note as a nurse I must disclaim that Fuckitol is not a real drug, though would have close properties to Zanax if it did indeed exist. If you are looking for a substitute perhaps Mari Jane can assist you!! Thanks have a blessed day