Server Up Items

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Demon Fire

Server Up Items

Post by Demon Fire »

Do the old server up items still exist??

I recall several rocks one near Buc's Den, the other in the T2A area. Also the tall single candle, fruit basket. Do they exist anymore?
ShadowMoon

Re: Server Up Items

Post by ShadowMoon »

I want the round basket that you would get by eating thw fruit in hedge maze and i want the little water buckets that you get in hedge maze but i cant find them. And the closed lid barrels.
Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Pretty sure the water buckets and barrels spawn somewhere. As for the fruit basket, I think I've seen them on vendors before relatively cheap, so they probably spawn somewhere, too.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

april0395 wrote:Pretty sure the water buckets and barrels spawn somewhere. As for the fruit basket, I think I've seen them on vendors before relatively cheap, so they probably spawn somewhere, too.
Not the actual fruit basket. These are the baskets that the fruit come in.
Interior Decorator
april0395

Post by april0395 »

ShadowMoon wrote:
april0395 wrote:Pretty sure the water buckets and barrels spawn somewhere. As for the fruit basket, I think I've seen them on vendors before relatively cheap, so they probably spawn somewhere, too.
Not the actual fruit basket. These are the baskets that the fruit come in.
Does eating the fruit in the basket not yield an empty basket? I'm not sure as I haven't tried on Demise.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

I havent tried on demise but tried previously on another server and it was different. There are fruit baskets like we have that when double clicked eats the fruit and basket and nothing left. Then there is another fruit basket that is locked down in hedge maze but when double clicked eats the fruit and gives you the basket. But the other day when i went to hedge maze as a ghost just to see if they were there, the locations were bare.
Interior Decorator
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

This is all a travesty from playing a long time ago, and then returning to UO lol
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

The fruit baskets spawn, and you can get the empty basket by eating the fruit. You just double click it to eat it like any regular food, and the fruit disappears and leaves you with a basket to put stuff in :)
ShadowMoon likes this.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Sweet, thank you
Interior Decorator
medamaude likes this.