General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

I was trying to log in with other account and it states cannot connect.... Please wait a moment it must have been taken down.
armintamzarian2

Re: Log In Server Down

Post by armintamzarian2 »

Well I am online right now. Are you sure you are trying to log into the correct server? Maybe the port number got changed?
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

It was working on my other three accounts, but wasnt allowing me to start the fourth..... After restarting comp worked again... I honestly have no clue what the chuck it was
retreaux

Post by retreaux »

this is currently happening to my client. zero clues as to what set it off. all accounts & computer restarted. Hopefully I can get it working tomorrow
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

retreaux wrote:this is currently happening to my client. zero clues as to what set it off. all accounts & computer restarted. Hopefully I can get it working tomorrow
Well, all I did to get it up and running was restart my computer... I dunno what did or did not happen wrong
retreaux

Post by retreaux »

Wish i knew either, ultimately had to reinstall the client o.O all good now though.
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: