Play UO Demise at your own risk.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Unthinkable

Play UO Demise at your own risk.

Post by Unthinkable »

Staff DOES take and remove items from you; this is not a rant but a stern warning to what to expect of UO demise. I tried paging a gm, leaving a character on for nearly a week; the unanswered pages do tell the rest of the story.

I started here three years ago and went through the newbie grind together with family members, discovering the new uses of UOS as we go. Then after a client update, our UOS stopped working; my family stopped playing, while I kept on hunting on razor. Two weeks ago I met up with Spok, he really hit the topic. I haven't turned off the computer for nearly a decade,and usually play UO in between processes, since those processes stopped last month it was good time to re-purpose the old box solely for UO. Just as I got UOS to work and getting back to playing, I discovered what the staff did.

Note, ping AWS at 5-20 native/active, I do not hack or unattend. never jailed or banned. I am limited to my available game play time.

Logging in the last few times, I could not find myself to play here. Life moves on, good luck.

Hope no one else goes through this.
Rakka likes this.
armintamzarian2

Re: Play UO Demise at your own risk.

Post by armintamzarian2 »

So I guess I don't get it...they banned you for having too fast of a ping? You cant find your characters?
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Unthinkable wrote:Staff DOES take and remove items from you; this is not a rant but a stern warning to what to expect of UO demise. I tried paging a gm, leaving a character on for nearly a week; the unanswered pages do tell the rest of the story.

I started here three years ago and went through the newbie grind together with family members, discovering the new uses of UOS as we go. Then after a client update, our UOS stopped working; my family stopped playing, while I kept on hunting on razor. Two weeks ago I met up with Spok, he really hit the topic. I haven't turned off the computer for nearly a decade,and usually play UO in between processes, since those processes stopped last month it was good time to re-purpose the old box solely for UO. Just as I got UOS to work and getting back to playing, I discovered what the staff did.

Note, ping AWS at 5-20 native/active, I do not hack or unattend. never jailed or banned. I am limited to my available game play time.

Logging in the last few times, I could not find myself to play here. Life moves on, good luck.

What items are you missing?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

idk i don't read anywhere that tells "what the staff did"
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

Unthinkable wrote:Staff DOES take and remove items from you; this is not a rant but a stern warning to what to expect of UO demise. I tried paging a gm, leaving a character on for nearly a week; the unanswered pages do tell the rest of the story.

My first response to this so called warning is: Why would staff NEED to take your items from you?
Secondly, why not pm me on the forums if you got no reply from paging in, before coming to the forums and shooting accusations at staff members?
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
armintamzarian2

Post by armintamzarian2 »

delete this its nonsense. Some ones playin drunk.
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Unthinkable

Post by Unthinkable »

Selene wrote: My first response to this so called warning is: Why would staff NEED to take your items from you?
Secondly, why not pm me on the forums if you got no reply from paging in, before coming to the forums and shooting accusations at staff members?
1) That is really is it, why would staff need or remove items. I gladly would've gave it to you if you asked or wanted it for no matter the reason.
2) Your footnote clearly states at the bottom "Do not PM for support". I do not accuse nor make up stories, I lack that creativity.

Don't take this as me being smart, I never had a problem with staff that I have encountered, especially with you Selene. I will PM'ed you, thank you.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

armintamzarian2 wrote:delete this its nonsense. Some ones playin drunk.
Someone NOT playing drunk you mean lol