New to the Neighborhood, looking for Real Estate

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
SweetrRhapsody

New to the Neighborhood, looking for Real Estate

Post by SweetrRhapsody »

Hi guys! I'm sort of new here. I've been playing Ultima Online since I was twelve but i've been on a bit of a hiatus for the last couple of years. That nostalgic itch has a hold of me though and I just can't shake it. I'm hoping to maybe settle into the community and make a few friends, and enemies :D I like pvp and rp, and pve of course! I have a guild with some of my old buddies, and we're looking to start filling up the roster. But we'd like to find a decent base of operations. And after running around the world for a while, it's dawning on me that there's not a lot of space to choose from. So! I thought I would make a post, asking if anyone would be interested in selling some real estate (A plot of land for a house already taken) Possibly, hopefully somewhere near Yew, or maybe Minoc or Vesper? If you're interested in talking about it please post below, or message me. Thank you! I look forward to playing Ultima with you all! :mrgreen:
Chacal likes this.
Ajani

Re: New to the Neighborhood, looking for Real Estate

Post by Ajani »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
SweetrRhapsody

Re: New to the Neighborhood, looking for Real Estate

Post by SweetrRhapsody »

To be more specific, I'm interested in land that already has housing on it, and I would like to try and buy said houses from willing players, to eventually get a bigger plot of land. I would very much like to try and talk someone into selling a house plot near Yew.