Map help

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ShadowMoon

Map help

Post by ShadowMoon »

I used a program to clean up my comp because it was being real slow, and when I restarted my game, my trammel map looks like felucca. Any ideas how to get my trammel map back?
Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
armintamzarian2

Re: Map help

Post by armintamzarian2 »

Uninstalling then reinstalling is probably the way to go. But I also don't know if you mean the game itself is displaying trammel as felucca or if it is a third party program issue like auto map.
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

take off any hz mods and just play regular uos
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Only Program I use when logging in is UO Steam. I had no other programs running when it did it. What are Hz mods?
Interior Decorator
armintamzarian2

So to clarify your problem you are in trammel but the game displays as if it is in felucca with the leafless trees and the such correct?
Discord - Armin#8701
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

Or do you mean that Map Uo which is part of UOsteam isn’t tracking your character correctly?
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

armintamzarian2 wrote:So to clarify your problem you are in trammel but the game displays as if it is in felucca with the leafless trees and the such correct?
Yes exactly
Interior Decorator
kobra

Post by kobra »

you just admitted to using a program that is not allowed on demise ;) :geek: :ugeek:
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Um no I didnt....I use UO Steam and its allowed
Interior Decorator
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

kobra wrote:you just admitted to using a program that is not allowed on demise ;) :geek: :ugeek:
you seem to be confused by what hes saying and trying to misconstrue it into making it seem like hes using something that he doesn't seem to even know exists, I'm sure he is saying that either

1) his graphics are messed up and it shows all the dead trees and stuff as if hes in fel all the time.
or
2) his map UO which is part of UO steam to track his location is stuck saying that he is in fel all the time.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Sgfcat wrote:
kobra wrote:you just admitted to using a program that is not allowed on demise ;) :geek: :ugeek:
you are trying to confuse her into saying that she's using something that she doesn't seem to even know exists, I'm sure she is saying that either

1) her graphics are messed up and it shows all the dead trees and stuff as if she's in fel all the time.
or
2) her map UO which is part of UO steam to track her location is stuck saying that she is in fel all the time.
Fixed a few things for you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Sgfcat likes this.
armintamzarian2

I would still recommend a complete uninstall and reinstall of uo.
Discord - Armin#8701
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

I dont use map UO. But yes my house is in trammel and it was showing all dead trees. But i uninstalled and reinstalled a bit ago and it seems to be fixed. Im thinking the program i used to clean my comp did something bad to my trammel map file. And thank you Bama for fixing his typos. :)
Interior Decorator
Bama likes this.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

ShadowMoon wrote:I dont use map UO. But yes my house is in trammel and it was showing all dead trees. But i uninstalled and reinstalled a bit ago and it seems to be fixed. Im thinking the program i used to clean my comp did something bad to my trammel map file. And thank you Bama for fixing his typos. :)
Could be that the game wasn't updated or updated properly that's been known to cause issues on this server
ShadowMoon likes this.
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Are you home now?
Interior Decorator