What’s with that?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Sgfcat

What’s with that?

Post by Sgfcat »

What’s with the people mass buying the regular leather gear from the tanner vendors? What am I missing? I mean is it for bods?
The Instigator

Re: What’s with that?

Post by The Instigator »

its a hassle to skin shit
ahoy.
Sgfcat likes this.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

The Instigator wrote:its a hassle to skin shit
Wait but don’t you only get one leather back when you scissors on a leather armor piece? Even using salvage bag only gives 1, isn’t the gold to leather ratio absurd and not worth it? Again am I missing something?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Sgfcat wrote:
Wait but don’t you only get one leather back when you scissors on a leather armor piece? Even using salvage bag only gives 1, isn’t the gold to leather ratio absurd and not worth it? Again am I missing something?
They are probably just putting the leather armor they buy straight into a BOD that requires non exceptional leather armor.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Sgfcat likes this.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

april0395 wrote:
Sgfcat wrote:
They are probably just putting the leather armor they buy straight into a BOD that requires non exceptional leather armor.
Now see that’s what I thought also but turning in an entire reset book nets me 0 non exceptional regular leather Sbods on a 120 tailor, is there some gimmic about turning in bods on a tailor below 120 to force non exceptional bods while still having the best chance at brsk bods?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Something along the lines that elves only get small cloth bods and if you are on a human with JOAT, you'll get small leather bods occasionally. I think that's probably what it is, they're filling the human resets that they collect.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

april0395 wrote: if you are on a human with JOAT, you'll get small leather bods occasionally.
No

They might be filling bods but not the ones their bod runners collect

Syn_3-4_18.19.jpg
Syn_3-4_18.19.jpg (217.99 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
Syn_3-4_18.19-1.jpg
Syn_3-4_18.19-1.jpg (224.22 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
Syn_3-4_18.20.jpg
Syn_3-4_18.20.jpg (223.86 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
Syn_3-4_18.20-1.jpg
Syn_3-4_18.20-1.jpg (222.58 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈