Black List

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Demon Fire

Re: Black List

Post by Demon Fire »

Tanya wrote:hmmm is there a buyout in irl auction?
If the seller states so there would be a BO in a RL auction yes
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

just copy ebay
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote:just copy ebay
The problem is there is not enought staff to check the forums for it and control it.

Problem could be solved in auctions in game. I saw that on some shards, there was AUCTIONER like in WoWcraft.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

If we were to.........
Start
July 9th, 2018, 2:09 pm

And if we were to................
End
July 9th, 2018, 2:52 pm

How much time went by?

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =8&t=23794
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Idk if this would be helpful to y'all or not, but I like to screenshot pm bids and post them. You can scribble out their name for privacy, too. It just shows that there was indeed a pm bid. I know this can be messed with too, but I would always feel better when outbid by a mysterious pm bid if a screenshot were posted.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
fluffhead321 and Calvin like this.
armintamzarian2

Post by armintamzarian2 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Idk if this would be helpful to y'all or not, but I like to screenshot pm bids and post them. You can scribble out their name for privacy, too. It just shows that there was indeed a pm bid. I know this can be messed with too, but I would always feel better when outbid by a mysterious pm bid if a screenshot were posted.
Brilliant. I never thought of that! I do post on discord and forum and I never did that when I get bids on discord!
Solo = Got no friends. :lol:
Discord - Armin#8701
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Shallan wrote: Problem could be solved in auctions in game. I saw that on some shards, there was AUCTIONER like in WoWcraft.
no. no. no. no no no no no no no nooooooo.

remember the last one lol