IDOC Question

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Demon Fire

IDOC Question

Post by Demon Fire »

Doing an IDOC and ARIA from SWAT is releasing pets on Me :) How legal is this?
Tanya

Re: IDOC Question

Post by Tanya »

Do not grief other players.

In Trammel ruleset facets this includes:

Luring monsters, pet releasing
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Demon Fire likes this.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

Thanks I thought it was bad show
Bug

Post by Bug »

Folks will do it whether it is legal or not all the time. Only once have I ever been able to get a member of staff to answer a page to come and remove the player that was releasing one greater dragon after another.

More often there will be no one available to help so you will need to be able to deal with it. Make sure your idoc character is equipped with gear and skills that can handle the released greater dragons and other hostiles. Do not just bring some brand new guy with only 120 out of 700 skill points.
Redemption

Post by Redemption »

Why would you not make your idoc charactet gm or legendary steath and hiding? Then you wouldn't have to deal with this.

But I agree with above... gear your character and you can kill whatever they throw at you...it pisses them off too. I was at Miasma ome time with my ABC Archer, and Reptalons just kept coming over so I kept killing them and Miasma, and eventually they stopped and left me alone.

The GMs do not monitor the sever like they used too. Pages are worthless.
Last edited by Redemption on July 8th, 2018, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Sadly people are just disappointing and are extra greedy. There isnt much you can do with someone that lores. My suggestion is get a stealther with herding and then herd them away.
Discord: Amish#1299
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

All in all if you are planning on doing and IDOC you know who the wanker is to watch for :)