bod collecting scripts...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Sgfcat

bod collecting scripts...

Post by Sgfcat »

Are these bod collecting scripts legal? if so is it using EUO? and finally, if its legal, can someone share one :D
The Silvertiger

Re: bod collecting scripts...

Post by The Silvertiger »

Yes, to the scripts. Yes and no to euo. You can only use euo for things allowed/enabled and possible with UOS or razor.

Remember that if you collect anything you must be attended.

Making items is considered legal.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Sgfcat likes this.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

The Silvertiger wrote:Yes, to the scripts. Yes and no to euo. You can only use euo for things allowed/enabled and possible with UOS or razor.

Remember that if you collect anything you must be attended.

Making items is considered legal.
and when i say scripts what i mean is the ones that log in each character to collect the bods, which technically isnt possible via steam/razor alone, and i see constantly used, for clarification.
The Silvertiger

Technically illegal. I don't think improper use of euo is being enforced. Basically, the only things being punished are afk gathering, griefing, and improper forum conduct.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Sgfcat likes this.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Afk gathering are illegal, you can use your macros, script as long as you watching it. The only exception is auto looting what are illegal
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

kobra wrote:Afk gathering are illegal, you can use your macros, script as long as you watching it. The only exception is auto looting what are illegal
Nobody said anything about AFK gathering, why do you always come into every single thread accusing everyone of stuff. if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation then don't even reply.
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

I made a steam macro that will collect a smith and tailor BOD and logout. Combine that with a saved password in steam, and it is very fast.

As soon as you see your character load, hit the hot key. Then just log in with the next.

Have all your characters upstairs in the Insta log area of Luna bank.

I can do twenty four characters in less than two minutes.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

Again i want to reiterate that this thread was specifically about the scripts that are being used to gather bods across multiple characters and accounts Attended without manually clicking the macro for every single character and manually logging into each account/character, i constantly see people non stop cycling through more than 6 charcters(multiple accounts) above luna bank, this is something beyond just razor/steam but anyway, this issue is resolved.
kobra

Post by kobra »

Sgfcat wrote:
kobra wrote:Afk gathering are illegal, you can use your macros, script as long as you watching it. The only exception is auto looting what are illegal
Nobody said anything about AFK gathering, why do you always come into every single thread accusing everyone of stuff. if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation then don't even reply.
Sgfcat wrote:Again i want to reiterate that this thread was specifically about the scripts that are being used to gather bods across multiple characters and accounts Attended without manually clicking the macro for every single character and manually logging into each account/character, i constantly see people non stop cycling through more than 6 charcters(multiple accounts) above luna bank, this is something beyond just razor/steam but anyway, this issue is resolved.
you have just answered yourself :D
Demon Fire likes this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Technically it's possible to do with steam only. By one click all 7 characters will automatically log in, collect bods, and log out.
Peerless Hunter
The Silvertiger

Tanya wrote:Technically it's possible to do with steam only. By one click all 7 characters will automatically log in, collect bods, and log out.
You can login with steam? Click screen?
Selling List & Vendor

Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I don't reveal this information :beathorse:
Peerless Hunter
The Silvertiger

Seems fishy to me.
Selling List & Vendor

Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

kobra wrote:you have just answered yourself :D
There must be a fundamental translation disconnect here, you blame and accuse and then say I’ve answered my own question... meaning what? I explained my inquiry and further explained the details, please don’t reply at all as you are adding Nothing to the conversation what so ever.