Treasure Hunting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Treasure Hunting

Post by Amish Hammer »

@Staff, Can we please get a update for the treasure maps? Can you make it actually worth doing them, as they are right now on Demise its a pointless feature. Ive just been collecting treasure maps randomly and they arent even worth doing, I get better loot from the mobs that spawn with the treasure instead of the stuff that drops from the actual chests. I know we dont have all the items that are from OSI that come with the treasure chests, but I feel like if anything, the loot and gold/resources should atleast be updated to the OSI standard. It would make it actually slightly worth doing then. If we could get atleast that little bit updated, it would be something random and fun to do, and would be worth the time. maybe add in those pretty creeping vines as a little benefit to try an encourage people to try it out more.

It doesnt have to happen, Its just a suggestion to take into consideration just to spice things up alittle for the next server update.

Also on a side note, there are a bunch of runebook libraries that have map locations, but they are rarely used, should give them a purpose to being used.

http://www.uoguide.com/Treasure_Map

Discord: Amish#1299
april0395

Re: Treasure Hunting

Post by april0395 »

And fishing chests!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

And paragon gold/loot
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bug

Post by Bug »

Who needs more gold? Bring back the six property jewelry in treasure chests then you will really see some enthusiasm from the general public.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

+1
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I was looking at some videos of this last night after I posted this. It seems like its a great way to get actual good gear in OSI, they take luck into consideration and in fel you at a +1000 luck bonus. Though they do have the new loot generation system on the treasure chest, highly doubt we would ever get that. I just want the loot and resources to actually be better so there is a purpose to doing it. Its just a lost feature like many other things in this game, its not something that brings in the "big money" so only newish players would do it, but even that goes by fast because its way to easy to suit up and go farm good stuff.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

We are in a content stalemate.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
DG

Post by DG »

Fel +1000 luck bonus is awesome.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I think it would be really nice if they can update loot in Treasure Hunting and make it worth doing.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

At least 6 mod jewels back ! Didn’t know it stopped I sold mine so cheap lol
Kemile

Post by Kemile »

I loved me some TH and MIBs back in the day, and that's something I'd like to try again. Too bad Demise won't see the HS additions to the game, though.
Amish Hammer likes this.