Gauntlet upgrade??

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Gauntlet upgrade??

Post by Calvin »

oh well it just sux then. that was my only reason for wanting it.

i dunno, you can buff people if you want, but you need to add new stuff to challenge the buffed stats, then you're getting onto a WoW style treadmill game where you never visit the earlier areas - and they rely on constant content additions
xan likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

this would be a horrible addition
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
xan likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

We're in a content stalemate
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Sgfcat likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:We're in a content stalemate
it's more an ideological dilemma... need to kinda decide what the server is, OSI copy or custom content, to a point or cherry picking content, etc

cant really know what to do until we know where we want to go
silva likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

if we allow custom content and become our own thing... i think our GMs could handle it tbh, they are pretty wise from what i've seen

there has been a lot of chances to mess stuff up really badly, and they haven't, they've actually pulled stuff off that i didn't think they would
The Silvertiger

Quit having conversations with yourself
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

Shallan wrote:Just move to test center troll :) :beathorse:
I'm sorry but you're just being so pathetically typical, you have no real justification for Why, you just want it Your way. it's a thought experiment not a rule of law, get over yourself kid.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:Quit having conversations with yourself
do you want my dick or something?
The Silvertiger

Calvin wrote:
I want you to quit hijacking threads by posting 20 posts in a row.
Selling List & Vendor

Ajani likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Sgfcat wrote:
I'm sorry but you're just being so pathetically typical, you have no real justification for Why, you just want it Your way. it's a thought experiment not a rule of law, get over yourself kid.
If u want things in EASY WAY ''child'' move to shard that offers it, easy and simple.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

Shallan wrote:
Sgfcat wrote:
If u want things in EASY WAY ''child'' move to shard that offers it, easy and simple.
there you go continuing to make yourself look ignorant, nobody said I wanted it easy i already have plenty of gear and gold, i simply made the argument that it could be a good thing as to bring newer players up to par faster thus possibly being able to reinvigorate the seemingly stale growth and the lack of influx of new players being able to be part of the community, and i guess i have to reiterate, seemingly because you don't understand simple English that this is simply a thought experiment and discussion of what Could be but if you want the play the elitist prick card and continue to show me that you lack simple conversational debate skills then you need to move on and stop wasting my time, kid, btw I'm done curb stomping your ego so you need not reply.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Sgfcat wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Sgfcat wrote:
bla bla bla bla bla random text more bla bla bla no dots no capitals more bla bla,bla bla bla bla bla random text more bla bla bla no dots no capitals more bla bla,bla bla bla bla bla random text more bla bla bla no dots no capitals more bla bla,
bla bla bla bla bla random text more bla bla bla no dots no capitals more bla bla,bla bla bla bla bla random text more bla bla bla no dots no capitals more bla bla,bla bla bla bla bla random text more bla bla bla no dots no capitals more bla bla,
Now u can talk with ur self since its pain to read what u are writing.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Calvin wrote:
I want you to quit hijacking threads by posting 20 posts in a row.
at least i post on topic

i have a big personality, it can be intimidating, sorry about that.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Maybe these shard veterans don't want such changes, that would "shake the tree of balance"?
Cause and effect?
Hmmm....
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Honestly I don't care. You can change it - fine, you can leave it like this - also fine. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131