Gauntlet upgrade??

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
silva

Gauntlet upgrade??

Post by silva »

Hi guys, i was wondering, if there is any chance to make an upgrade to Gauntlet like this one:

http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_96#Dungeon_Doom_Update
Sgfcat likes this.
Calvin

Re: Gauntlet upgrade??

Post by Calvin »

bonebreaker, swarm, sparks, random damage eater, Blood of the Dark Father.. they would have to add a lot

some nice ideas tho, crafting with the artes as an ingredient, and new stealables
silva

Post by silva »

its just an idea,

but for me the best part of that publish was:
- elimination of a lot of bad artys.
- crafteable items using artyes as ingredients.
- new ingredient "Blood of the Dark Father "
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

op items... to much op.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

Shallan wrote:op items... to much op.
OP by What metric? people already have perfect suits.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

u ar saying that all the shard wont change hat of the magi for this?
http://www.uoguide.com/The_Scholar%E2%80%99s_Halo
etc...
Lets be serious. They didnt aplly the Chiv update that gives u less penalty for using Divine Furry wih 120 chiv, and u want to put game chaning items like this?

Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

Shallan wrote:u ar saying that all the shard wont change hat of the magi for this?
etc...
Lets be serious. They didnt aplly the Chiv update that gives u less penalty for using Divine Furry wih 120 chiv, and u want to put game chaning items like this?
and...? these items just make it easier to reach somewhat of a level as people that have been playing for years, which is a good thing.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Sgfcat wrote:
Shallan wrote:u ar saying that all the shard wont change hat of the magi for this?
etc...
and...? these items just make it easier to reach somewhat of a level as people that have been playing for years, which is a good thing.
yeah puting fc 1 on head slo with op resist...srsly
I just feel like hiting the brick wall. I hope staff know what to to and will not implement this. Same shit is imbuing that gives u level as ppl that have been playing for years... hahahahha :beathorse:

8 props
http://www.uoguide.com/Britches_of_Warding
ahahahaha i dont even count damage eater

Sgfcat

Post by Sgfcat »

Whats wrong with people being able to get as strong as people that have been playing for years? The more people that are able to catch up the better.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Sgfcat wrote:Whats wrong with people being able to get as strong as people that have been playing for years? The more people that are able to catch up the better.
Just move to test center troll :) :beathorse:

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

to be fair, it requires the legs of bane, 5 of these new crafting things, and then you only have a 5% success chance with 120 smith.. oh, tho i suppose ASH and trinkets would fk that up.

well the tinkering one for ring of elements didn't seem that OP
Sgfcat likes this.
silva

Post by silva »

Shallan wrote:
Sgfcat wrote:Whats wrong with people being able to get as strong as people that have been playing for years? The more people that are able to catch up the better.
Just move to test center troll :) :beathorse:
Shallan you really think its a bad idea in general or you have a problem with a couple of items??

because if that is the case just point the items and they can be edited or removed.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's an item sink guys, if it's 5% chance to make it, then you break 20 artes to make 1
xan

Post by xan »

Calvin wrote:it's an item sink guys, if it's 5% chance to make it, then you break 20 artes to make 1

from what i have read, you wont lose the artifact when you fail to craft it.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (20.95 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
Calvin likes this.