wire, horseshoes, forged metal????

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
redwolf850

wire, horseshoes, forged metal????

Post by redwolf850 »

where can you find them at? need stealing? hoping not doom
Bad Religion

Re: wire, horseshoes, forged metal????

Post by Bad Religion »

they are server rares no stealing required. I used to know their locations but forgot. When i get home I'll find out for you
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Pretty sure they're just stealables found in blacksmith shops inside barrels/crates in Fel?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Damian

Post by Damian »

April is right, you can use stealing to get them from the barrels at the Smith shop, buc's den as well as Serps is the best place to get them. You will have to steal all items out of the barrel to force a spawn.
The Instigator

Post by The Instigator »

I used to get them from the smith in bucs den, but that was on OSI pre AOS
ahoy.
Calvin likes this.
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

These are classic original stealables, 30 m or 1 hour timer can't remember demise timer. Found in blacksmith shop containers, if they are not seen you must steal all the items in the container in hopes the next timer they will spawn. The other shops have the other types. Moonglow magic shop has hanging herbs. Note containers can be locked and trapped.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Calvin likes this.