Raised Garden Bed

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Porky

Raised Garden Bed

Post by Porky »

Does the raised garden bed exist in this game? If so, how does one obtain it?
Thank You!
:popcorn:
Ajani

Re: Raised Garden Bed

Post by Ajani »

Porky wrote:Does the raised garden bed exist in this game? If so, how does one obtain it?
Thank You!
not on demise
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

That would be amazing. We already got the seed boxes updated, if we had raised garden beds too, I'd have it made in the shade at least as far as plants go.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

you can take 2 of the pink square flowers (forget the name) and put them beside each other and raise them then put a water trough under them and lower them down ontop of it and it looks like a flower bed type thing
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:you can take 2 of the pink square flowers (forget the name) and put them beside each other and raise them then put a water trough under them and lower them down ontop of it and it looks like a flower bed type thing
He wants the raised flower bed to grow plants http://www.uoguide.com/Raised_Garden_Bed
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Calvin, ortiz and Bama like this.