Server Wars

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Legacy

Server Wars

Post by Legacy »

Hi.

Us, PvP'rs, usually have two moments where we like to PvP: Among ourselves, during regular days, and vs basically everyone, during SW.

Given that its length was shortened to 30mins last year precisely not to hassle with events and normal gameplay too much, it was already a short experience. Now that it's on Friday, at least the ones I've been in are almost completely devoid of any players. It kills the whole point of having it and I had, for the first time in the 12 or so years I've played this shard had to log a blue character to fight my guild, in SERVER WARS, because there was no one to play agaisnt besides two other blue guys.

So, I am opening this topic to discuss this change. Given that only other players attended it this evening and previous evenings, either move it back to Saturday, where people aren't as busy with studies and work, or make it happen at a later time in the day (and then it will be late for most people, so not much help) or just get rid of it.

Opnions?
Lucifall
gillis

Re: Server Wars

Post by gillis »

Bad change. Most of us brazilians can't attend now..
MB

Post by MB »

It's always been 30 min per my recollection
DG

Post by DG »

What is Server War.( ̄o ̄) . z Z
Arden

Post by Arden »

Legacy wrote:Hi.

Us, PvP'rs, like to PvP: vs basically everyone, during SW.
One - its always been 30

Two - why cant you pvp against a everyone all the time? In insurance too costly?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

who exactly were you expecting to show up? Server wars sucks and shouldn't even last 30 minutes imo. it's just gms griefing the lone red pvper that's getting chased by 20 blues.
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Legacy wrote: just get rid of it.
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Anonymous Group wrote:
Legacy wrote: just get rid of it.
Bad Religion wrote:who exactly were you expecting to show up? Server wars sucks and shouldn't even last 30 minutes imo. it's just gms griefing the lone red pvper that's getting chased by 20 blues.
Qft... sign my petition!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I always thought it was a waste of time :/
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

you could always just get a new game to play during server wars so you have something to do. i recommend terraria, there is alot to do in that one.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Amish Hammer wrote:you could always just get a new game to play during server wars so you have something to do. i recommend terraria, there is alot to do in that one.
Sounds like a good plan for the staff. Promote other games instead of Demise which already faces a decline in popularity more every day.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Server wars is fun. -1 for this petition. Sorry Tiger :(
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

:(

Well, brunus was missing you ...
Selling List & Vendor

Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Brunus is the man
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Rakka likes this.
The Silvertiger

Mr Straitions wrote:Brunus is the man
Si! Tbh, he has made a major sacrifice by playing with his countrymen, but it just shows his character.
Selling List & Vendor