Server Wars

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Legacy

Re: Server Wars

Post by Legacy »

Amish Hammer wrote:you could always just get a new game to play during server wars so you have something to do. i recommend terraria, there is alot to do in that one.
See, I already go play other games when there's no action. WIth server wars as it currently stands, I will have YET ANOTHER REASON to play other games.

I also have no reason to play Terraria:

Arden wrote:One - its always been 30
No, it was changed a while back because it was considered too long a time for people to not be able to progress their characters and it affected event schedules. I don't remember if it was Xavier or the previous administration who changed it.

I don't expect you guys to remember or know this. Staff should, however, and this is mostly addressed at them, albeit asking for input from fellow players.
Arden wrote:Two - why cant you pvp against a everyone all the time? In insurance too costly?
Fun fact: Before UOSteam and when Hz was inactive, I could and used to fight vs everyone by myself. It's impossible now given my ping, huge amount of scripts being used and new items that weren't available before (namely, HW fletching runics).

In the context of SW, however, people who usually don't pvp have their motives to not participate outside of this event. This is a time where they do participate, and its fun.

So, I rely on my team and opposition being there to have some good field pvp. I don't have that if there's no one on.
Bad Religion wrote:who exactly were you expecting to show up?
Everyone. Trammie and fel guilds alike. That's the spirit of this weekly event. I don't see anyone anymore since the change.
Bad Religion wrote:it's just gms griefing the lone red pvper that's getting chased by 20 blues.
Everyone.
Yeah, this is bad behaviour and should not happen.
Lucifall
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

take this server wars crap off. go pvp and lose 20k in insurance money.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

This is correct.

It has been 30 minutes since June 2008, before that it was 14 minutes daily.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos wrote:
This is correct.

It has been 30 minutes since June 2008, before that it was 14 minutes daily.
I support 14 minutes. :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."