STOP HIJACKING SELLING THREADS

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: STOP HIJACKING SELLING THREADS

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote:
an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

and the last person still doesn't get justice!
Last edited by Bama on July 29th, 2018, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Demon Fire wrote:Harsh is great. If you set rules and apply the same rule to everyone!! As in if you steal in some countries they cut ur hand off.... That being said, I am willing to wager without looking it up that their rate of theft is way way way lower than the U.S.'s lol
so lemme get this straight... you're for cutting off people's hands in the interest of fairness...

im trying to work out if that makes you a good or bad guy...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote:
Calvin wrote:
an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

and the last person still doesn't get justice!
i suppose maybe he can cut off a hand instead xD lol
you get the idea though, it's not a good path to go down

realistically tho, this i a bad analogy, because cutting off the hand is not about eye for an eye. it's about having hands being a privilege not a right, and you losing the privilege because you've mis-used it.

tho hands are kinda a right lol if anything is. property =/= human body parts

your property and your person are different things. unless you're some ass backwards person that thinks all people are things akin to property (which is why they do it.. there is a distinct lack of value of the individual, because like... they're kinda not individuals anyway)

the west has a very strange opinion about humans tbh. that's why the thought of wars and stuff is so bad to us, cos we're the enlightenment, we're individuals, each person is supposed to matter. but that's not like... how humanity actually is, or has been for millions of years.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's all good to say 1 rule for everyone, but what about murder.. if like, it's a kid that was being abused and kills their abuser?

see how it gets tricky? you really cant just be too strict to the rules or it just leads to them being manipulated by devious mofos. but you cant just leave it purely up to your own choice either because everyone has a bias.

gotta find a balance between the 2.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

nah just the ones stealing go half blind
Bama likes this.
Demon Fire

Post by Demon Fire »

Calvin wrote:it's all good to say 1 rule for everyone, but what about murder.. if like, it's a kid that was being abused and kills their abuser?

see how it gets tricky? you really cant just be too strict to the rules or it just leads to them being manipulated by devious mofos. but you cant just leave it purely up to your own choice either because everyone has a bias.

gotta find a balance between the 2.
that's not murder its self defense...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

that's not trolling it's scam prevention
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I'm hijacking this thread to buy something. how is that for sticking it to the man?

Wtb Orny.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

STOP HIJACKING SELLING THREADS NOOBS

nobody cares about your opinion

L-O-L

dick mode ON
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
zulu2401, ortiz and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Wtb Orny.
“ offert “
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tanya and ortiz like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bama wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Wtb Orny.
“ offert “
you take “ itens ”?
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Anthony File wrote:
Bama wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Wtb Orny.
“ offert “
you take “ itens ”?
37 - HPR
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

price too high, I sold a thread like this 500k at luna, dont let this guy scam you
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tanya wrote:
5. Do not hijack someone else's thread and offer your own items for sale/purchase. This form of trading is unacceptable.

If you want to sell your items or buy something at a higher price than someone else, make your own thread. You may not make such posts as "I'll sell that for less! PM me!" Start your own thread making NO mention of other sellers.

There is no need to hijack someone else's message in order to make them lose their purchase or sale.
Context is everything. This isn't the rule you are trying to pin all the hijacks to. This rule is about trying to sell your items or buy items on someone else's buying thread by posting in that thread. PMing is the best way. ;)

This rule gets broken more in the buying forums than selling. Reexamine the rules to find the correct one. Your idea isn't wrong. It's just the wrong rule. May you become the best trade forum mod ever [stay away from the PvP section thx]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya and Anonymous Group like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

This is nice:
Logan wrote:i dont force anyone to buy my shit people can decide what is cheap or expensive ! if you find cheaper so go and buy THAT ! DONT flannel Open your thread and sell your shit.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131