[8Bit] Weavers after hours

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Straitions

Re: [8Bit] Weavers after hours

Post by Mr Straitions »

Dude, i bet if you ran the community service like that a lot of people would go to you for wood. I certainly would make it a point to buy all my resources from someone like that. Good marketing.

Maybe work in an auto rez script ontop of the pet rez script. I can help tweaking it if you need help. Maybe a gate bot as well.

Imagine a player run character that helps you get a circle, rezes ghosts, rezes pets, and gates to locations on command all automatically. Hurray!
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
april0395

Post by april0395 »

There usually is a pet reser at the Luna stables, or there was a couple months ago.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Shallan wrote:
april0395 wrote:
Shallan wrote: ah i see now i know who to poke to restock vendors :D

yeah im to lazy to make my own recall scrolls ^^
I do the potions, but @Dreav does the scrolls.
and smokebombs whos doing the smoke bombs?! :)
I do when I've got the supplies :?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

april0395 wrote:There usually is a pet reser at the Luna stables, or there was a couple months ago.
Bad location. Reds can't go to Luna :(
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote: auto rez script
Can't be ressed by players in vendor mall I'm pretty sure. I don't think you can res pets there either. Seems like I had to go to fel moongates.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote: auto rez script
Can't be ressed by players in vendor mall I'm pretty sure. I don't think you can res pets there either. Seems like I had to go to fel moongates.
oh really? That's dumb. You wouldn't want to set it up in fel brit circle either because you would get guard whacked for rezing a red pet.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote: oh really? That's dumb. You wouldn't want to set it up in fel brit circle either because you would get guard whacked for rezing a red pet.
Yea, I think the theory is if you can't touch a player or pet's health then you can't kill them even with area effects such as explo pots.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

vet is running dunno if its working try it out
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Trying to leave them up 24/7 Son isn't happy about it. But, school starts in a couple of days his vacation is over. WHOO HOO lol So most likely if they are down it means I am playing. All 4 clients bog me down and make me stutter when I play. I can leave up one when I am playing. The one with vet script. I play after 11 PM. Eastern till about 6 AM
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image