Shard poll to remove steam?!?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Straitions

Re: Shard poll to remove steam?!?

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote:Bama is a dude with a females body aka she's just one of the guys.

If bama is not a dude: how you doing?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Bama is a dude with a females body aka she's just one of the guys.

I believe she's happily married. ;)

However, Bama's a dude. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:

I believe she's happily married. ;)

However, Bama's a dude. ;)
Recently found out two people on here I thought was females are males so my new stance is there is no such thing as females on the internet.
The Silvertiger

Just remember all females are fbi dudes and no worries. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Vander Nars wrote: Recently found out two people on here I thought was females are males so my new stance is there is no such thing as females on the internet.
SMB
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Vander Nars likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

april0395 wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Recently found out two people on here I thought was females are males so my new stance is there is no such thing as females on the internet.
SMB
How you doing
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Les Stroud wrote:It’s still you trying to kill me so that’s player vs player still lol, if lore lob right time and hit honor right time I can’t stand there and watch whole guilds die 1v5-7
ill just disarm you
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Come at me bro ! lol
Josh

Post by Josh »

Steam isnt "the problem," allowing certain actions within steam is the problem, there are alot of features you can disable, start disabling them...

Also fixing casting, teleports, mounts, etc is what the server needs. People will just shift to stealth, Razor enhanced or Easyuo for their scripting. If you want scripting being sub-par (not the most efficient way to pvp) then fixing the mechanics of the server is the proper solution.
---there have been many discussions surrounding fixing mechanics and how it affects pvm/pvp already, look at those if you wanna contemplate what to do in that respect---

There isn't a way to stop pvm scripting in my opinion, so I'm not going to bother with a solution for that.

**that being said, i still voted for removal of steam bc i dont think the gms will do anything substantive to fix pvp**
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Josh wrote:Steam isnt "the problem," allowing certain actions within steam is the problem, there are alot of features you can disable, start disabling them...

Also fixing casting, teleports, mounts, etc is what the server needs. People will just shift to stealth, Razor enhanced or Easyuo for their scripting. If you want scripting being sub-par (not the most efficient way to pvp) then fixing the mechanics of the server is the proper solution.
---there have been many discussions surrounding fixing mechanics and how it affects pvm/pvp already, look at those if you wanna contemplate what to do in that respect---

There isn't a way to stop pvm scripting in my opinion, so I'm not going to bother with a solution for that.

**that being said, i still voted for removal of steam bc i dont think the gms will do anything substantive to fix pvp**
this 100%

like you said though, the gms wont fix the actual problems for some dumbass reason
hrs024 likes this.
The Silvertiger

MMORPG

Mostly
Men
Role
Playing
Girls

Sometimes welders
Selling List & Vendor

TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Josh wrote:Steam isnt "the problem," allowing certain actions within steam is the problem, there are alot of features you can disable, start disabling them...

We've talked to them about razor enhanced and have been told they can look and see which client you are running, razor enhanced will result in a instant ban, so you'll be left with razor and euo like the good ole days
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Frasier wrote:Yes

You'll need fast fingers

i wish my fast fingers mattered tbfh
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:
MMORPG

Mostly
Men
Role
Playing
Girls

Sometimes welders
dont you know the rules of the internet?

"Rule 16
Rule 16 states that there are no females on the internet - specifically in role-playing games and chat rooms.

Expanded Rule 16 states that:
a) All internet men are men
b) All internet women are really men
b) All internet children are policemen"
Khorne

Post by Khorne »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:

We've talked to them about razor enhanced and have been told they can look and see which client you are running, razor enhanced will result in a instant ban, so you'll be left with razor and euo like the good ole days
They were making fool of you, statement they can control it and force people go back to razor/euo is clearly a joke.

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO TRY TO PUSH STEAM BAN BUT HAVE LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ABOUT UO:
There are tools more advanced than steam itself but due steam being quite simple to setup, write macros and effective most people who know whats up didn't have to reach for better one.

Now ask yourself a question: "If we ban steam will that people go back to limited razor/euo or forced by situation choose better, more advanced tool than steam?"

Sooner you realize you only digging your own grave its better for you. Only way to make it better is fix issues server side, if administration doesn't listen or do it - maybe its time to open new chapter and recreate fixed ml server under own flag?