Shard poll to remove steam?!?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Les Stroud

Shard poll to remove steam?!?

Post by Les Stroud »

So excited ! Make PVP great again !
Logain

Re: Shard poll to remove steam?!?

Post by Logain »

Dreams ;)
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Thats a no from me
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
BeserkerX likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

I feel that if everyone plays with no macros, it might be fun, and removing uo-steam seems like a good idea.

But I have a question to staff: will you execute not using other programs? I mean there are several programs out there similar to steam (Razor Enchanted for example), some of them illegal. Will you be able to keep people from using them?

I am a bit pessimistic about it, as some time ago Maza [Hz] showed to everyone that he is using stealth-client and... as far I know he faced no repercussions.
Alvin wrote:[...]

Here is the video he removed when he sobered up a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_chA6Xz ... e=youtu.be
(Source: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 385#p54385 )

In general im in favor of blocking it, but I havent voted yet.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Josh, Legacy, Cunnana and 2 others like this.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Yes

You'll need fast fingers
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

That’s what made pvp fun was having fast fingers and great timing ... took skill not this one button stuff ... mine as wel pvp in WoW if u wanna mash two buttons whole time
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Alvin wrote:I feel that if everyone plays with no macros, it might be fun, and removing uo-steam seems like a good idea.

But I have a question to staff: will you execute not using other programs? I mean there are several programs out there similar to steam (Razor Enchanted for example), some of them illegal. Will you be able to keep people from using them?

I am a bit pessimistic about it, as some time ago Maza [Hz] showed to everyone that he is using stealth-client and... as far I know he faced no repercussions.
Alvin wrote:[...]

Here is the video he removed when he sobered up a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_chA6Xz ... e=youtu.be
(Source: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... 385#p54385 )

In general im in favor of blocking it, but I havent voted yet.
You clown don't even know what i use and how its work
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffyC41LwJms a year has passed to fix this ... What next teleport + ability spam or mortal spam ?
UOS no balance in pvp ? 2 key archer vs 3 key mage
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Remove uos, i want to see " pro players " diying every time bc they are noobs without súper macros.

I always have been playing on razor, disable uos, and lets see wich one is good player.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

can some one show me super macros ? or tell me what super macros do ?
ortiz likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Can someone write me a steam script to click “yes to remove” on all my accounts ?
Josh likes this.
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

By removing steam you will drop the community size by at least 20-30% of people.

A lot of the people around now haven't even heard of razor and I doubt they stick around to try and figure out how to write scripts in razor.

Hell, if its afk'ers just start selling heartwood kits/colored ingots/pearls on vendors and that would probably cut some of them down and help take some gold out of the economy at the same time or just legalize the crap. Its an old game, people don't like to grind.

Anyways, my feeling is that its past the point where you can outlaw uosteam and have people stick around.

Cheers,
Deathviper
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I think with a few tweaks to pvp, we wouldn't have to get rid of steam, fix casting, teleport specials, mortal or its counters need to be tweaked a little just to name a few.
Josh likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:Can someone write me a steam script to click “yes to remove” on all my accounts ?
Yes, I can...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Maloskies wrote:I think with a few tweaks to pvp, we wouldn't have to get rid of steam, fix casting, teleport specials, mortal or its counters need to be tweaked a little just to name a few.
See that's the one facet point of view. The UOS problem is all facets. Actually, usually it's a bigger problem in the other facets.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."